David Johnson dont want Murray

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
saw an interview just now on nfln. They were asking him about all the talk about Rosen being traded and the draft.
he said you have to treat all the talk like fantasy football,..everybody talks about what they want to happen but as a player you just have to ignore it because none of those people know whats going on in the building. when asked what he would think about the team drafting Murray at #1...he was flat out,"I like Josh". It wasnt just a guy toeing the company line, or supporting his team mate...it was very matter of fact and firm.
DJ dont want Murray, it was a strong endorsement for Rosen.

so that's Larry, and now DJ who have endorsed Rosen as their QB

do we think Keim doesnt care?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
saw an interview just now on nfln. They were asking him about all the talk about Rosen being traded and the draft.
he said you have to treat all the talk like fantasy football,..everybody talks about what they want to happen but as a player you just have to ignore it because none of those people know whats going on in the building. when asked what he would think about the team drafting Murray at #1...he was flat out,"I like Josh". It wasnt just a guy toeing the company line, or supporting his team mate...it was very matter of fact and firm.

I like pie

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Lol

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I want Rosen as well but last time I checked, players don't get to decide who is on the roster.

I wouldn't expect anything different from his current teammates.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's excellent. Either the team loves him and we keep him or the team counters all the chirps of negativity around him and raises his value.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I want Rosen as well but last time I checked, players don't get to decide who is on the roster.

He also got support from a former teammate in Markus Golden yesterday...but like you said the players have no say on the roster. The only time this type of stuff would cause problems would be in they drafted Murray and kept Rosen--leading to a divided locker room.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

How many teammates stuck their necks out for Matt Leinart in 2010?

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He will like whoever's the QB is. I'm sure he like Bradford last year too. You support your guy and when the next guy comes in you support him . Just being a good teammate imo.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s ask Christian Kirk who he’d rather have since he played with both.

he couldnt say that he prefers Murray, but when they asked about him, it was clear he likes Murray very much
and i bet almost the entire roster would be happy to have Murray, cause they know they would get better deals with a much better team, and qb is the key position

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bingo. While on the surface, it seems benign for guys like DJ, Fitz, the media and others to offer support, but the silence about Leinart back then spoke volumes.