Which QB would you prefer?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I saw this on twitter and thought it was interesting.

QB1 is Josh Rosen. QB2 is John Skelton in his 2nd season when he started 7 games. Stats can obviously be twisted to fit any narrative...These stats are interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We really have had some crappy QB’s but nothing beats that season of DA. I wanted to use my toothbrush on my eyes that year.
We have also never had a legitimate dual threat QB since what? Jake Plummer... lol I'm ready to roll the dice. Give me some Jake Plummer years. Those were fun as hell. You went in and beat the Dallas Cowpukes on their turf in the playoffs and no one needed the Super Bowl around here. That was enough..
:cheers:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
And its shocking that people want to move on??

If you polled the board I believe the majority would say to keep rosen and draft bosa or trade down. You can’t see polls on Tapatalk so I won’t be able to participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Do you guys even football bro? Lol

But but but... They are 2 different teams! I know you didn't post this but you are the king of manipulating things to fit your narrative.

They are. Rosen was worse than an awful QB.

And you are the king of ignoring the obvious :)

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to think or say this, but when I look closely /deeply at Rosen, I just don't see a football player. I see an intelligent nice looking young man who just doesn't have that spark to go through what it will take to be our qb. I truly don't believe he will be in the league in 4 or 5 yrs. I hope we get something good for him before he stumbles through another year as a downtrodden Cardinal. If I had to bet on which of Rosen/Murray would have a more successful career, I would easily bet Murray.

Also, I feel that if Cards don't trade back to acquire better players all around him, they won't have the means to help him be successful. Using our top asset in the draft to take Bosa does nothing for Rosen. I see him struggling all next season.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I saw this on twitter and thought it was interesting.

QB1 is Josh Rosen. QB2 is John Skelton in his 2nd season when he started 7 games. Stats can obviously be twisted to fit any narrative...These stats are interesting nonetheless.
I made this same comparison on this board a week or two ago. The Rosen folks went nuts. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I made this same comparison on this board a week or two ago. The Rosen folks went nuts. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like I keep saying, every QB that is ever worth a damn shows SOMETHING their rookie year or first year starting.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wouldn't take Murray before the third. Round, not pick.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Like I keep saying, every QB that is ever worth a damn shows SOMETHING their rookie year or first year starting.

Rosen showed a lot just by winning at all in that shitshow. Should've won five.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am pro Rosen because it makes the most sense. Normal circumstances (meaning a competent head coach and one competent OC and a OL and a bunch of other variables too), his rookie season would have been a standard rookie season for most eventual starting caliber QBs but now I remind myself, we are the freaking Cardinals. The only time we made the Super Bowl was with the second coming of the unlikely supermarket QB Warner. That's just weird and unheard of. The football gods and logic does not follow this franchise. I think Murray has a 30% percent chance at being decent, Rosen a 60% percent chance but Murray has this 10% chance of being a phenom which the league has never seen, making Russel Wilson look like a yawning afterthought . If you are the Cardinals, the proper move is to go against all logic and go unorthodox, because the standard NFL path to greatness does not work for us, not in my lifetime so... draft that dang Laputian already

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

IF you don`t think Rosen didn`t show something during the crapshow last season then you are just blind and/or totally sucked in by the Murray spin machine.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I am pro Rosen because it makes the most sense. Normal circumstances (meaning a competent head coach and one competent OC and a OL and a bunch of other variables too), his rookie season would have been a standard rookie season for most eventual starting caliber QBs but now I remind myself, we are the freaking Cardinals. The only time we made the Super Bowl was with the second coming of the unlikely supermarket QB Warner. That's just weird and unheard of. The football gods and logic does not follow this franchise. I think Murray has a 30% percent chance at being decent, Rosen a 60% percent chance but Murray has this 10% chance of being a phenom which the league has never seen, making Russel Wilson look like a yawning afterthought . If you are the Cardinals, the proper move is to go against all logic and go unorthodox, because the standard NFL path to greatness does not work for us, not in my lifetime so... draft that dang Laputian already

I think if the Cards draft Murray that Cardinals luck will bite them in the ass.Murray will either get injured or be the second coming of Manziel. We all will be going what the hell...…….this kid was supposed to be the greatest thing to hit the NFL in years and transcend the sport and be the poster boy for vertically challenged QBs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave