Raiders Working Out Murray

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope they love him, Gruden might just sell the farm to get him.

4, 24 and 35 would be great

That would be the big deal. 2 Firsts and a second would already be enough to get a good DL player in the top 4 than a good WR or ILB at 24 and with 35 a OG or a TE or something that drops out of round one.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
That would be the start. I might want more.
I looked at the value chart and if you were willing to take only 2019 picks, this adds up. Raiders would still have two 1s, so it wouldn’t be hemorrhaging for picks. If they love someone, they should trade up.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I looked at the value chart and if you were willing to take only 2019 picks, this adds up. Raiders would still have two 1s, so it wouldn’t be hemorrhaging for picks. If they love someone, they should trade up.

What would be crazy is if the Cards could flip the first for those picks, the Raiders really coveted Bosa, they take Bosa.

The Cards then take Murray and flip Rosen for a 2nd and 3rd.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That team has way too many holes to give up that much draft capital..imo. I'd be willing, but it just doesn't add up...for me at least. What would you do with Derek Carr at that point? Good luck with that one. Eeek

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What would be crazy is if the Cards could flip the first for those picks, the Raiders really coveted Bosa, they take Bosa.

If you are going to do that...the Rosen comp should be mid first round pick. Redskins and Giants are desperate for a QBOF. Cincy and Miami could be wild cards.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I wouldnt trust the 9ers in that second spot. There has already been the news about how easy garopollos contract is to get out of. Not saying they would, but you never know... If you want Murray I think you just have to nab him at one..

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I wouldnt trust the 9ers in that second spot. There has already been the news about how easy garopollos contract is to get out of. Not saying they would, but you never know... If you want Murray I think you just have to nab him at one..

Let's make the 49ers move up for Bosa...just like we did the Chargers.

Swap picks and give us Solomon Thomas.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Have you been watching the Kevin Costner movie “Draft Day” too much?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are cardinals fans, we want to see this team being good and competitive, and Murray is a better talent
No hate nor love towards players

You forgot to add in my opinion

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

At #4 : the Cards then trade down with Miami, pick up picks, and then select one of Oliver, White, Hockenson.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's make the 49ers move up for Bosa...just like we did the Chargers.

Swap picks and give us Solomon Thomas.
That could be the play.. I wouldn't be surprised with anything at this point in the game. Would be a crazy development. Now that's some smokescreening for ya.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That would be the big deal. 2 Firsts and a second would already be enough to get a good DL player in the top 4 than a good WR or ILB at 24 and with 35 a OG or a TE or something that drops out of round one.

And we would still have a mediocre at best QB.

Should be more than that if we do a deal.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I'd rather have a mediocre at best QB plus those guys than a mediocre at best QB without those guys.
Its proven many times over that teams can win with a mediocre QB but can't win too much with mediocre players case in point Kc last year Monster offense mediocre defense home for the Super Bowl

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its proven many times over that teams can win with a mediocre QB but can't win too much with mediocre players case in point Kc last year Monster offense mediocre defense home for the Super Bowl
Yes but one offside penalty is what stopped them. Give me an offense that scores 30 PTs. A game and I’ll take our chances with our defense as it stands right now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA