Cardinals signing DT Darius Philon

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s exciting! Probably means Gunter is gone or going to get a lot less than he thought.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There your depth :)

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How does this signing impact whether we go with Bosa or Williams with the 1st pick? Or doesn’t it really matter?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
as an aside: I sure hope the FO is clear-eyed enough to not count on Nkemdiche to contribute

even if healthy its a stretch, and he is coming off an acl injury.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
as an aside: I sure hope the FO is clear-eyed enough to not count on Nkemdiche to contribute

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Still young and has been very productive for an interior DL. Not just the 8 sacks he had over the last couple seasons, but last season alone he was credited with 15 QB pressures. Remember him from a few plays on TV and he looks very compact, almost like Aaron Donald. Looks like a good interior pass rusher at a reasonable price considering his age. Does anybody know if he is good against the run as well?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is where I am at as well. Nice addition by the Cardinals.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How does this signing impact whether we go with Bosa or Williams with the 1st pick? Or doesn’t it really matter?
If you believe what SK has said many a times over the years, we'll stick with a modified BPA approach which, while it factors in position-need into a prospect's overall rating, favors our picking the highest rated player on our Board regardless of position.

I doubt the Philon signing would mean we would pass on a future Pro Bowl player because we plugged a roster hole.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose