Arizona Basketball 2018-2019

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dawkins’ lawyer would be an idiot to think they’d beat the Feds in court. Idk what to make of the subpoena. I don’t think Miller would be dumb enough to be negotiating payment with Dawkins anyway. I don’t recall anything concrete coming up on Miller in the investigation besides hearsay.

Miller would be in prison if anything of substance came out. It’s all hearsay.

There’s really not much to think of the subpoenas. The defense is trying to normalize Dawkins’ actions by using coaches and it’s not going to work.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
...and if you don’t like it, you can drive back to Phoenix

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Heading to Wells Fargo Arena for the 6A State Championship game! Huge game for Nico and the Pioneers against bitter rival Chap!

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well, Pinnacle won their second straight State Championship behind Nico’s 34 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 7 steals.
It wasn’t his best performance for certain...his shooting was as off as I have ever seen from him. But he was by far the best athlete on the court. He had a few, one in particular in the 3rd quarter, monster slam dunks that brought the crowd out of their seats.
It was a great ending to his amazing high school career. The Cats are getting one for the ages in Nico Mannion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well, Pinnacle won their second straight State Championship behind Nico’s 34 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 7 steals.
It wasn’t his best performance for certain...his shooting was as off as I have ever seen from him. But he was by far the best athlete on the court. He had a few, one in particular in the 3rd quarter, monster slam dunks that brought the crowd out of their seats.
It was a great ending to his amazing high school career. The Cats are getting one for the ages in Nico Mannion.
Excited to see a return of talent to the cats floor.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
When Desjardins has to play meaningful minutes, you might as well get on the plane and get back to Tucson early

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I think we are looking at a road game in the NIT. Do we accept or just turn it down and turn the page?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
At this point, I don't think we even make the NIT. More like the CBI.
You have to pay your own way for the CBI. Miller won’t do that considering the debt the AD has and it’s simply beneath Arizona.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You have to pay your own way for the CBI. Miller won’t do that considering the debt the AD has and it’s simply beneath Arizona.

Then consider this a repeat of 2009-2010.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still not sure why UofA fans are so keen on keeping Miller. Aside from recruiting titles, he hasn’t shown much in his tenure.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Still not sure why UofA fans are so keen on keeping Miller. Aside from recruiting titles, he hasn’t shown much in his tenure.

I think the concern is that if Miller is gone, so are his recruits, and we are left to start over with a tainted program and nobody worth mentioning wanting to come in and rebuild the program from scratch. We are basically stuck with Sean Miller, warts and all.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the concern is that if Miller is gone, so are his recruits, and we are left to start over with a tainted program and nobody worth mentioning wanting to come in and rebuild the program from scratch. We are basically stuck with Sean Miller, warts and all.

Steve Kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose