#3 Rosen jersey

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just read an article from NBC sports talk app, they said a radio station in phoenix reported that the #3 Rosen jersey out there had been reduced in price. 60% drop from $100 to $39.99. Wow, I hope this isn't someone owning a sports store out there with inside info? I hope they give josh rosen another chance, I hope all this kyler Murray talk is indeed a smokescreen? Don't get me wrong, if they draft murray with the #1 pick I'll be all onboard 100% & cheer just as hard as ever but one year isn't enough time for Rosen considering he had no blocking whatsoever. Maybe this is just a store trying to get rid of overhead just in case they do draft murray?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just read an article from NBC sports talk app, they said a radio station in phoenix reported that the #3 Rosen jersey out there had been reduced in price. 60% drop from $100 to $39.99. Wow, I hope this isn't someone owning a sports store out there with inside info? I hope they give josh rosen another chance, I hope all this kyler Murray talk is indeed a smokescreen? Don't get me wrong, if they draft murray with the #1 pick I'll be all onboard 100% & cheer just as hard as ever but one year isn't enough time for Rosen considering he had no blocking whatsoever. Maybe this is just a store trying to get rid of overhead just in case they do draft murray?
I saw it too.

its a few stores in the valley. I don't think the cardinals are broadcasting their plans to local sporting goods stores.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I saw it too.

its a few stores in the valley. I don't think the cardinals are broadcasting their plans to local sporting goods stores.
I wouldn't think so myself but wondered out loud if maybe someone owning that store may have some inside info lo

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Meh, Warriors Curry Jerseys were 50%last week.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jody Oehler went to the store at az mills and confirmed, the jerseys are $40. The random employee he talked to of course was saying he thinks we wont have Rosen next year even if we don't draft Murray. It was a strange video but the jerseys are legit if youre looking for a Rosen Jersey.