Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I agree.

He’s a billionaire. He could easily afford to take a trip to Nevada and/or any other country where it is legal.

The place he went to looks suspicious as hell. There had to have been rumors of the kind of girls that worked there.
Which makes it the perfect place to go...seriously, who would ever think a billionaire would go somewhere a handy only runs 59 bucks?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I’m curious to know who or what entity owned the establishment...it could point to a larger issue...

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Which makes it the perfect place to go...seriously, who would ever think a billionaire would go somewhere a handy only runs 59 bucks?

You don’t become a billionaire by wasting money, dude. :)

Also, was a price list released or is this your personal contribution to the thread?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Mike Sexton is going to regret making this tweet...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You don’t become a billionaire by wasting money, dude. :)

Also, was a price list released or is this your personal contribution to the thread?

They are an odd breed.

I work for one.

A few years back he paid all of the property taxes for his fellow villagers in Switzerland, and yet I hear him bitch about the price of a cup of coffee almost weekly.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I do think it's kind of funny when sports and the entertainment industry take on the position, or rather the public, that they serve as some kind of bastion for morality by policing themselves for PC reasons when the very nature of their character and their money makes them the obvious place to find a group which would make the likes of Caligula proud... this with Kraft was not expected but does not shock me one bit because they have such a different outlook of life it's not worth figuring out

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do think it's kind of funny when sports and the entertainment industry take on the position, or rather the public, that they serve as some kind of bastion for morality by policing themselves for PC reasons when the very nature of their character and their money makes them the obvious place to find a group which would make the likes of Caligula proud... this with Kraft was not expected but does not shock me one bit because they have such a different outlook of life it's not worth figuring out

Who really cares about his morals? He needs no defense from anyone, he's just fine. Embarrassed, but fine.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Who really cares about his morals? He needs no defense from anyone, he's just fine. Embarrassed, but fine.
I simply cited morals because if nobody cared about that aspect, this would not even be a issue or would there be some law to regulate his participation or the possibility he might be embarrass by it all

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I assume he flew all the way to Florida, or is he a resident there?

We call them snow birds. They live here in the winter then as soon as the weather starts getting miserable, they go back up north. It seems like half my neighbors right now are snowbirds from Boston.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Were the cameras in the massage rooms or lobby? Asking for a friend...

The lead detective said the videos they have showed "the acts" that took place, for all 25 people. So it sounds like it was either an unbelievable job of detective work to sneak cameras into the private rooms - or they worked with one of the massage therapists cooperating to minimize her sentence or maybe stay in the country?

Edit: Actually, I don't think it would be that difficult, as small as cameras can be. Massage therapists always give you a minute in private before the massage to slip into whatever makes you comfortable. So that would be the perfect time to toss a pen with a camera in the tip into your pile of clothes, then aim it towards the action - or even a set of keys with one of the keys being a camera.

Edit again: That didn't make any sense did it? Why would Robert Kraft plant a camera on himself? Please redact that last edit. :oops:

Last edited: