Check the speed on this Rugby player from South Africa

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think he will be playing in a tournament in Vegas soon. Sure some NFL teams will take a look at this.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Perry Baker is a maniac! Isles had a tryout in Detroit if I remember correctly.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
The real question is how fast is your average rugby player because that's what we are looking at to judge him

Oh, there have been guys as fast as why you see in the NFL. RIDICULOUSLY fast.

Now if you played that in rewind and at 1/10 speed, you would get my top speed. Rugby is a game that can be played by men and women of many sizes and skills.....mine was NOT speed.

No doubt that guy is very very fast, but I have seen some guys in the NFL that are just plain ridiculous. Tyreek Hill is one of those guys, Jamaal Charles when he was in his prime, Chris Johnson, to name a few that were just different level speed.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Oh, there have been guys as fast as why you see in the NFL. RIDICULOUSLY fast.

Now if you played that in rewind and at 1/10 speed, you would get my top speed. Rugby is a game that can be played by men and women of many sizes and skills.....mine was NOT speed.

No doubt that guy is very very fast, but I have seen some guys in the NFL that are just plain ridiculous. Tyreek Hill is one of those guys, Jamaal Charles when he was in his prime, Chris Johnson, to name a few that were just different level speed.

Track and field speed on the Olympic level.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one who wasn’t impressed at all?
I'm with you . I was expecting him to leave people in the dust. he was fast but minutely faster than atleast 5 who chased him in different videos. In fact i thought a few would catch him if it was 20 yards further.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave