Igors substitutions against warriors

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No. We have more talent but worse results than last year, we are about to set franchise records for losing streaks and losses in a season, the young players are not developing, Ayton and Oubre, among others, are being misused, the players are visibly growing increasingly frustrated, Igor seemingly can't get through to anyone, and Igor's poor coaching decisions have singlehandedly cost us at least a half dozen games. THAT is why Igor should be fired.

I am bumping this post of mine from yesterday to debunk the misinformation being posted by the likes of Poophead falsely accusing Igor's critics of not giving any reasons for the criticism of Igor.

Just about every post I have seen criticising Igor, like this one, actually gives reasons for the criticism.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You took all the time to separate my post for you to say nothing other than I'm a "silencer"? Ok. Keep on trolling.

oh, i think i said a LOT more than that
and now you're accusing me of trolling you after i said you were trolling me (and you told me i was using the term wrong?)

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am bumping this post of mine from yesterday to debunk the misinformation being posted by the likes of Poophead falsely accusing Igor's critics of not giving any reasons for the criticism of Igor.

Just about every post I have seen criticising Igor, like this one, actually gives reasons for the criticism.

absolutely. an abundance of reasons.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Other than trying to pick a fight with me I don't see the purpose of your post.

i asked you to put me on "ignore" several times -- you ignored my requests
you also didn't accept the deal i offered that could result in me never posting here again

here's a third deal
don't respond to any of my posts and i won't respond to yours
it's a good deal

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i asked you to put me on "ignore" several times -- you ignored my requests
you also ignored the deal i offered that could result in me never posting here again

here's a third deal
don't respond to any of my posts and i won't respond to yours
it's a good deal

Sorry but you don't control how I view the board or post. I don't like using the ignore feature but I will when it's necessary. You are seriously trying to make it necessary and attempting to say you aren't a troll? That's rich.

You can't make bets with people that involve changing usernames or people leaving the board permanently because you have no authority on this board. Is it that hard to understand?

If you keep responding to my posts with nonsense then I will continue to refute it, it's that simple. Here's an idea, quit acting like a child simply because. What is gained by you acting like an immature brat? I don't mean to call you a brat but that's the nicest way to describe how you're acting.

Last edited:

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You can't make bets with people that involve changing usernames or people leaving the board permanently because you have no authority on this board. Is it that hard to understand?
indeed. not hard to understand.
yet i could leave the board. and you can change your username.

If you keep responding to my posts with nonsense then I will continue to refute it, it's that simple.
yes, like an adult, i proposed that we stop doing that -- not hard to understand[/QUOTE]

Here's an idea, quit acting like a child simply because. What is gained by you acting like an immature brat? I don't mean to call you a brat but that's the nicest way to describe how you're acting.
thank you for being so nice
but "that says more about you than it does me"

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Can someone please provide the boards definition of "Troll".

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Can someone please provide the boards definition of "Troll".

I am not sure how to define it, but you know it when you see it. There are three of them on my ignore list, and the board is much more pleasant to read.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how to define it, but you know it when you see it. There are three of them on my ignore list, and the board is much more pleasant to read.

I have several posters on my ignore list but IMO we really only have one actual troll. And I didn't ignore the others because I disagreed with everything they said but because they were parroting the same stuff the troll was saying as if it were gospel. The worst part about is that there is some truth in what the troll is saying but he's using it to disrupt this board IMO and not because it's what he really believes.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
yes, let's clarify
AzS is reasonably correct
but it is quite an assumption that anyone here would waste their time posting things they don't believe

true trolls have an agenda to disrupt a site. i experienced them for 15 years running a political forum
and there's nothing remotely like that here

posters here do, however, troll other posters
--driven to disrupt a point of view that challenges what they are emotionally committed to

to be fair, advocates of both sides of an argument do that here
but, imo, there is an aggression by some that goes beyond the typical defense of one's home team
and their attempts to suppress dissenting voices only succeeds in escalating arguments

also, imo, a guy who keeps bragging about the posters he puts on "ignore" probably has a small wee..., um, is being a wee bit small-minded

go suns

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the point of having posters on ignore when you spend a lot of time posting about them being on ignore lol.

I don't know if you were responding to me directly but I think if you add up all the time I've talked about them on ignore it's probably around 3 minutes total. And I responded to a post because even though I have several posters on ignore, I don't believe they are all trolls (one, excepted). I have them on ignore to remove negativity and turmoil from my life, not to take issue with them. Also, I suspect you've spent almost as much time chastising and judging us for talking about the "ignores" as any of us have by talking about them.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
When I think of trolls I think of the guys that followed Penny hardaway and Shaq when they came here..

I don't agree with alot of what is said here, some make their point more often than I want to read and some are overly negative or overly positive.

For me I like the different perspectives and it seems like it would be a pain to have people on ignore, leaving gaps in the discussion and still having to read posts that have been quoted.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I don't know if you were responding to me directly but I think if you add up all the time I've talked about them on ignore it's probably around 3 minutes total. And I responded to a post because even though I have several posters on ignore, I don't believe they are all trolls (one, excepted). I have them on ignore to remove negativity and turmoil from my life, not to take issue with them. Also, I suspect you've spent almost as much time chastising and judging us for talking about the "ignores" as any of us have by talking about them.

The last 15 posts have had nothing to do with the thread topic. It just gets a little old. From now on I’ll ignore it. ;)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I think of trolls I think of the guys that followed Penny hardaway and Shaq when they came here..

I don't agree with alot of what is said here, some make their point more often than I want to read and some are overly negative or overly positive.

For me I like the different perspectives and it seems like it would be a pain to have people on ignore, leaving gaps in the discussion and still having to read posts that have been quoted.

It is a pain and I wouldn't recommend doing what I'm doing. I don't handle negativity well, it's hard on my heart. But in roughly 30 years on internet sports forums this is the first time I've felt compelled to put posters on ignore for more than a day or two.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last 15 posts have had nothing to do with the thread topic. It just gets a little old. From now on I’ll ignore it. ;)

Understandable and you're right, it is (and I am) off topic.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I think he was reacting to Stef, who has me on ignore, which is fine with me. That is his right.

But I agree with Gator. That poster has delighted in referring to having others on ignore over and over. It sounds like burying one's head in the sand and screaming, "If you're talking, I can't hear you." :)

It is ironic that he had the same habit of repeating it over and over, even after using ignore on others.

And it is also ironic that, after you, Steve, my 2nd favorite poster was Stef . . . until he went on the attack.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
It is a pain and I wouldn't recommend doing what I'm doing. I don't handle negativity well, it's hard on my heart. But in roughly 30 years on internet sports forums this is the first time I've felt compelled to put posters on ignore for more than a day or two.

Your DR. would probably advise you to stop being a suns fan...haha