• What Is This?

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Yes, just to watch a potenial train wreck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes planning on checking out a game or to with my boy. He is a freshman that played football this year and he is now crazy for any football "content", and is wanting to go. Can't pass on a chance to hangout with him that he initiates.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
With those uniforms, it will depend on whether my tv has a black and white option. :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope they do well, but I absolutely hate their choice for colors. Green and yellow in AZ? Seriously? Oregon Ducks, Green Bay Packers, and now,,,the Arizona Hotshots. Meh.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hope they do well, but I absolutely hate their choice for colors. Green and yellow in AZ? Seriously? Oregon Ducks, Green Bay Packers, and now,,,the Arizona Hotshots. Meh.
Horizon Huskies!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Maybe its because the Cards have rarely been good, I've always been all in on these leagues that spring up; USFL, WLAF, and XFL.
Never cared for arena type football, though.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, not a fan of the colors or name. The colors are the colors of the actual Hotshots uniforms. I don't think the meaningful name was the right choice in this instance either.

I'll check out a few games and maybe get season tix if they survive to next season.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I will watch, not a whole lot going on after the Super Bowl for me sports wise, don’t watch basketball or hockey and baseball is still a couple of months away.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I am in the Valley this weekend, anyone know where I can go to pick up a Hotshot ballcap? Not a big fan of the colors but will still support the AZ teams.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned down free tickets to tonight's inaugural game. Not a fan of the colors or our head coach. Time will tell with this team, but I think more could have been done to make them feel like a true AZ team. Hope they do well, but still kinda "Meh" about the whole thing.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Turned down free tickets to tonight's inaugural game. Not a fan of the colors or our head coach. Time will tell with this team, but I think more could have been done to make them feel like a true AZ team. Hope they do well, but still kinda "Meh" about the whole thing.
Now there's a name: "The Arizona Mehs." I wonder what the team logo would look like. Colors should be beige and sawdust.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I enjoyed it.

My son is just getting into flag football and taking an interest in actually watching football.

He had tons of questions and the broadcast was really solid with their replays and angles

Really like the pace of play.

I'll continue to watch and maybe make it down for a game. Prices are fair, just so much competition for limited dollars.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the Valley this weekend, anyone know where I can go to pick up a Hotshot ballcap? Not a big fan of the colors but will still support the AZ teams.
If you find one... pick one up for me. :cheers:

I have a large head.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If you find one... pick one up for me. :cheers:

I have a large head.

I went to several places while I was in Phoenix, couldn’t find one anywhere, a couple of places told me they were going to wait to see how the league went before they stocked any. I ended up ordering a couple off the AAF website, I am still not a fan of the color but the logo is cool. I really wish they’d have incorporated copper in to their colors, since that is significant to the state..the green and yellow is just sort of tacky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA