The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ha ha. Looks good. Just hope they didn't blow all the funny parts in the trailer

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part

Release date: February 8, 2019 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D)
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Mike Mitchell
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriters: Chris Miller, Phil Lord, Jared Stern, Michelle Morgan, Raphael Bob-Waksberg
Genre: Comedy, Action, Animation, Adventure, Family

Starring: Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Tiffany Haddish

Plot Summary: A sequel to the original 3D computer animated film, which follows Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Disappointing. Loved the first one. Even kids bored. Zero laughter from any kids in entire theater entire movie.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disappointing. Loved the first one. Even kids bored. Zero laughter from any kids in entire theater entire movie.

yeah. I LOVED the first one and am a slave to whatever Lord And Miller usually touch, but this wasn't just bad... it was horrible. I was painfully bored and lulled to sleep within 10 minutes and then when I did wake up, the last 45 minutes felt like 5 hours... especially with it's three endings.