I bought a guitar

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
I was almost in tears when I saw that poster.

By the way, I do agree with you about the piano. But, I already have three cats! o_O
Lol. Ya man I've studied music at school and it made me a well rounded person. My professors were disappointed that I left but hey it was a Baptist College and I had more questions than answers. That's what happens when you give a punk kid a scholarship and make him wear a tie.

Rock on Puckhead!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Ya man I've studied music at school and it made me a well rounded person. My professors were disappointed that I left but hey it was a Baptist College and I had more questions than answers. That's what happens when you give a punk kid a scholarship and make him wear a tie.

Rock on Puckhead!

:rockon::band::rockon:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awfully quiet around here. You should dust that thing off, BRR. :bhiich:

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awfully quiet around here. You should dust that thing off, BRR. :bhiich:

right?

I am way out of touch right now with the move and everything.

I have been thinking lately that maybe I should just focus on metal, its what I love and I will enjoy playing more. I wont be able to shred an acoustic to the beatles by a campfire but im not getting there anyway by trying to learn standard guitar.

I just bought a house among a million other things and have severely limited my time lately. I am hoping soon to adjust that a bit.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a sexy axe you have there

I havent touched my guitar in months. I suck.

Thanks, man. She sounds even better than she looks.

We've got to carve out more time for you to jam on yours. Start with work hours. Tell your boss you need a a couple of paid hours a day to jam. :idea:

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, man. She sounds even better than she looks.

We've got to carve out more time for you to jam on yours. Start with work hours. Tell your boss you need a a couple of paid hours a day to jam. :idea:

I just need to pick it up and play it. I have time to at least play it some, I just dont.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We played our first gig on Saturday. We were super nervous and I had to cover the lead guitar duties as well because our usual guy had a trip planned before we got the gig. About 100 people on the patio where we were and about the same inside the restaurant who could easily hear us. We actually did pretty well. The people in the crowd were super complimentary during and especially after we finished our set. We are invited back next month! I hope they buy a better PA, because it was extremely difficult to hear myself sing.

I can't wait to do it again.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We played our first gig on Saturday. We were super nervous and I had to cover the lead guitar duties as well because our usual guy had a trip planned before we got the gig. About 100 people on the patio where we were and about the same inside the restaurant who could easily hear us. We actually did pretty well. The people in the crowd were super complimentary during and especially after we finished our set. We are invited back next month! I hope they buy a better PA, because it was extremely difficult to hear myself sing.

I can't wait to do it again.
Where did you play?

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I thought about tuning to Eb on the two guitars that have a locking floyd rose on them

Screw the tuning, this is the perfect guitar for you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dunable has made a guitar you can smoke out of

You must be registered for see images attach

Stoner rock has long been a celebration of cannabis consumption, but never have guitar and marijuana been quite so capably combined as in this custom electric guitar, which you can actually smoke out of.

LA luthier Dunable is behind the build, which features a compartment for resin, and an outlet on the electric’s upper horn.

Lord knows how you’d clean the thing, but it’s certainly novel. The guitar was put together for LA’s Psycho Smokeout festival, which took place on 20 April this year and was raffled off to one lucky winner. High stakes.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/dunable-made-a-guitar-you-can-smoke-out-of

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stoner rock has long been a celebration of cannabis consumption, but never have guitar and marijuana been quite so capably combined as in this custom electric guitar, which you can actually smoke out of.

LA luthier Dunable is behind the build, which features a compartment for resin, and an outlet on the electric’s upper horn.

Lord knows how you’d clean the thing, but it’s certainly novel. The guitar was put together for LA’s Psycho Smokeout festival, which took place on 20 April this year and was raffled off to one lucky winner. High stakes.

I could play that guitar I bet

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would only put on the G, B and E strings so I could just concentrate on the high notes.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would only put on the G, B and E strings so I could just concentrate on the high notes.
It only lets click "like" once or the number would be much higher

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, these are going to cost a fortune, but they look freakin' amazing!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depending on which one you want, these custom shop GoT guitars are going for $25K, $30K, and $35K apiece.