OT: NFC championship Rams at Saints 1-20-19

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
The refs are the NFC Champs not the Lambs!!!

The NFL should be embarrassed at what took place on the field today, no ifs, ands or buts!!! I’m sure the apology letter the Saints will receive will make them feel better lol

******* embarrassing!
Tough call, but what did the Rams do afterwards? They bucked up and made plays, and the Aints didn't. Jared Goff was a stud, and so was Greg the Leg

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The officiating crew is now given credence to the argument that penalities should be reviewable. Way to go, cornholio. Hope the officials enjoy their parade in LA on Tuesday

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The refs are the NFC Champs not the Lambs!!!

The NFL should be embarrassed at what took place on the field today, no ifs, ands or buts!!! I’m sure the apology letter the Saints will receive will make them feel better lol

******* embarrassing!
Why would the NFL be embarrassed? They are the ones who decide if the game will be called loose or tight.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tough call, but what did the Rams do afterwards? They bucked up and made plays, and the Aints didn't. Jared Goff was a stud, and so was Greg the Leg

lol tough call huh? The game would have been over they would have milked the clock or scored a TD! The Rams got handed a gift total BS

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tough call? Game changing call. Imagine if the teams were reversed and the Saints benefited from a no-call? You'd be screaming bloody murder. Give us all a freaking break.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Tough call? Game changing call. Imagine if the teams were reversed and the Saints benefited from a no-call? You'd be screaming bloody murder. Give us all a freaking break.
It actually was a lot closer than the video they keep showing, which is a deceiving vantage point. Besides, you are defending a team with a massive homefield advantage, who was ahead 13-0, who GOT THE BALL FIRST in OT, and we made plays. No calls are part of it at times. Make excuses all you want, the Rams rightfully won this game.

TJ

Reaction score

They call any of the three missed PIs in the 4th qtr and OT, McVay is making tee times tonight. There’s no “buts.” Officials handed the Rams the game thru complete incompetence. This will be discussed for decades like the Tuck Rule

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
They call any of the three missed PIs in the 4th qtr and OT, McVay is making tee times tonight. There’s no “buts.” Officials handed the Rams the game thru complete incompetence. This will be discussed for decades like the Tuck Rule
Meanwhile, we'll go ahed and win a Super Bowl.out.

TJ

Reaction score
It actually was a lot closer than the video they keep showing, which is a deceiving vantage point. Besides, you are defending a team with a massive homefield advantage, who was ahead 13-0, who GOT THE BALL FIRST in OT, and we made plays. No calls are part of it at times. Make excuses all you want, the Rams rightfully won this game.

A lot closer??

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The league has also acknowledged the blunder. Spare me from that “we rightfully won” bullsh!t.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot closer??

The league has also acknowledged the blunder. Spare me from that “we rightfully won” bullsh!t.

Huh? Link please.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah, we got all the no calls...How about these face-mask no calls?

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
You guys wanna hate the Rams, I get it. But to say that the Rams didn't deserve this is asinine.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Calls were BS. But the Rams won the game. Don’t care for them, but they’re a good team. they won.
Cardinals - take notice.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Looks like you are on the wrong teams board Ram fan.
Been here for quite a while, actually. Just as some Cardinal members on this board hang out at ramsondemand.com. I'm just pizzed right now because I'm happy about our win and made a preseason prediction for a Rams Super Bowl win in the Smack Shack and I see no respect for the win here, except for one member. It's a shame is all. Resume as you were..

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Been here for quite a while, actually. Just as some Cardinal members on this board hang out at ramsondemand.com. I'm just pizzed right now because I'm happy about our win and made a preseason prediction for a Rams Super Bowl win in the Smack Shack and I see no respect for the win here, except for one member. It's a shame is all. Resume as you were..

So what..you have been pimping the Rams for 2 years on a Cardinals board.I hate the Rams so I will be rooting for whoever plays them.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

My best friend is a Rams fan (from Agoura). Lives in Long Island and is throwing a party. Why are you on a Cardinals board? Get a life

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Nobody cares about the Rams bro and when I say no one I mean me.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because your team didn't earn it. That 1 call completely changed the game and to think otherwise is disingenuous. The officials make the right call, the game is essentially over. If you don't see it that way then you're a homer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson