OT: Jerry Jones new boat

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard an hilarious story about why Jerry had this 358 foot $250 million yacht built. Seems Jerry was the only owner that voted no when Shad Kahn wanted to buy the Jaguars. Khan was admitted to the good old NFL boys club in spite of Jerry's protest. Kahn never forgot. Kahn invited every NFL owner to a private party on his yacht, Jerry included. Before leaving the party, in plain view, Jerry urinated on the boats tile floor entranceway leaving what became a permanent stain. Kahn did not replace the stainede piece and enjoys telling his guests that that spot was Jerry's pee stain. To one up Kahn, Jerry commissioned the building of this yacht and specified it had to be 5 feet longer. Now that is one monumental pizzing contest.

SS Jerry

You must be registered for see images attach

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Heard an hilarious story about why Jerry had this 358 foot $250 million yacht built. Seems Jerry was the only owner that voted no when Shad Kahn wanted to buy the Jaguars. Khan was admitted to the good old NFL boys club in spite of Jerry's protest. Kahn never forgot. Kahn invited every NFL owner to a private party on his yacht, Jerry included. Before leaving the party, in plain view, Jerry urinated on the boats tile floor entranceway leaving what became a permanent stain. Kahn did not replace the stainede piece and enjoys telling his guests that that spot was Jerry's pee stain. To one up Kahn, Jerry commissioned the building of this yacht and specified it had to be 5 feet longer. Now that is one monumental pizzing contest.

SS Jerry

You must be registered for see images attach
I don't believe the pissing story for a second it's BS and you know it

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If I knew it wasn't , I wouldn't have posted. Why would you doubt it?
Because civilized people like that aren't going to piss on the floor intentionally. It's a BS story and whoever cooked it up is an imbecile

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The story in the original post is really not believable. It feels like it was created in the dark corners of reddit.

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
What makes you entitled to their money?
It was more a pun than any sort of political statement. See, Jerry's getting up there in years...peeing on a yacht...yachts sometimes travel on "streams"...old people are prone to BPH and stuff. Any of this ringing a bell?

I just want to know if he remembered to zip up! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose