Cardinals Signing WR Kendall Wright

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
No one is as bad as JJ Nelson.

Jehreme Urban disagrees with you, and Early Doucet disagrees with both of us.

Skillet was not as bad as any of these, but COME ON, any chance to post this picture.

You must be registered for see images

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I will be interested to see who he takes snaps away from?

There are not that many snaps to go around these days.

I think Chad Williams is going to be introduced to the pine.

Not sure what this move is going to accomplish other than proving that McCoy can make any player look bad in his offense.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WR's?? It won't matter if Josh Rosen doesn't improve his accuracy. There were three drops on Sunday, but more off target throws. I understand Rosen is a rookie and will be up and down, but with our WR corp it won't matter unless he's more up than down. And that's just the offense. Cousins must be salivating. But Buffalo did beat them.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
WR's?? It won't matter if Josh Rosen doesn't improve his accuracy. There were three drops on Sunday, but more off target throws. I understand Rosen is a rookie and will be up and down, but with our WR corp it won't matter unless he's more up than down. And that's just the offense. Cousins must be salivating. But Buffalo did beat them.
Rosens misses were high on longer balls...obviously an attempt to protect the ball...if our guy didnt catch it it was gonna land in empty field.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.sportingcharts.com/stats/nfl/all-time/active-career-receptions-to-drops-leaders/

According to this website he’s above average amongst active leaders. He’s no Larry Fitz, but at week 5 in the season you’re not going to sign Randy Moss. For a team that desperately needs WR help, I think it’s a good signing
He got beat out , in Vikes training camp, by Laquon Treadwell, who probably leads the league in drops. Unrestricted FA passed over by 31 teams until Keim took a flyer.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He got beat out , in Vikes training camp, by Laquon Treadwell, who probably leads the league in drops. Unrestricted FA passed over by 31 teams until Keim took a flyer.

So, on a team where they have Diggs and Theilan that both line up in the slot, they cut a slot WR...... I agree Treadwell is awful, but he lines up to the outside. Once again, we needed help at WR and we signed probably the best available. He doesn’t bring baggage and can catch the ball. I’ve counted 9 drops the last 2 games by us so at least they’re brought in a guy who can catch

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The team could use Randy Moss and TO

They stink
10 first downs....come on
And 4 other games of 0 offense

It took 5 turnovers

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Wright is basically just a more experienced, less explosive Kirk. Actually I think young Kendall Wright compares very well to Kirk. The slot position Wright plays is the position we have Kirk and Fitz for. So a really dumb move. Should've brought in a big physical WR who can come down with the ball at least 50% of the time, not relying on Chad Williams who has an abysmal catch rate. Or bring in a true burner, if only as a decoy, who can open up our offense. Kendall Wright is a solid slot WR, but that's not what we need imo.