Cardinals Signing WR Kendall Wright

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I like that signing, liked him coming out of Baylor.

Let’s hope our dropsies crew don’t contaminate him with their virus. Lol :lol:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He spent the off season with the vikes....think our coaches want to pick his brain about their offense?

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy is bad. A true bust. Titans gave up on him after drafting him in the 1st round #20 in 2012. Mr. Dropsy.

5' 10" 4.6. Wow. Baylor guy who played in the "system". Desperation time.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The guy is bad. A true bust. Titans gave up on him after drafting him in the 1st round #20 in 2012. Mr. Dropsy.

https://www.sportingcharts.com/stats/nfl/all-time/active-career-receptions-to-drops-leaders/

According to this website he’s above average amongst active leaders. He’s no Larry Fitz, but at week 5 in the season you’re not going to sign Randy Moss. For a team that desperately needs WR help, I think it’s a good signing

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

You couldn’t be more wrong!

He’s no by any means bad. You have watched every guy on this roster have the drops right? They made a move & didn’t stay pat, it’s not like there’s a bunch of all pros walking the streets right now. He’s solid!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He ate up PP a few years back.. Owned him the entire game..

Reactions: PJ1

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
To think we unloaded John Brown and Jaron Brown shows a lot.....smh

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He spent the off season with the vikes....think our coaches want to pick his brain about their offense?

McCoy would be confused if he tried to pick the Scarecrow's brain... So they might hope for some intel on the Vike's defense... But if the coaches had a brain, they would know the Vikes defense is a bridge too far, and wouldn't waste a signing for intel.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I will be interested to see who he takes snaps away from? I mean, Chad Williams might be the obvious one as they are somewhat similar receivers, but then again, it could seem that Rosen and Williams have some chemistry, and Williams has played more snaps than Kirk for all five games this season. J. J. Nelson is not very good, and they use him were sparingly (two snaps this weekend), but on the other hand he is their only deep threat, and even though it is obvious that you should never ever throw the ball to him, the defense still has to respect him just because if he catches the deep ball it’s a touchdown if they don’t. Maybe it will be Trent Sherfield, but he’s the only one of the receivers that plays as a gunner on special teams, and against the Niners he even got a couple of snaps on offense, so maybe they are trying to get him a bit more on the field.

Or maybe Kendall Wright will be inactive and released in the near future. Not that I think so.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I will be interested to see who he takes snaps away from? I mean, Chad Williams might be the obvious one as they are somewhat similar receivers, but then again, it could seem that Rosen and Williams have some chemistry, and Williams has played more snaps than Kirk for all five games this season. J. J. Nelson is not very good, and they use him were sparingly (two snaps this weekend), but on the other hand he is their only deep threat, and even though it is obvious that you should never ever throw the ball to him, the defense still has to respect him just because if he catches the deep ball it’s a touchdown if they don’t. Maybe it will be Trent Sherfield, but he’s the only one of the receivers that plays as a gunner on special teams, and against the Niners he even got a couple of snaps on offense, so maybe they are trying to get him a bit more on the field.

Or maybe Kendall Wright will be inactive and released in the near future. Not that I think so.

Williams is getting more snaps than Kirk? SERIOUSLY? WTF is wrong with this coaching staff?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson