June Expansion update 2018

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.thebluetestament.com/20...ustin-columbus-nashville-sacramento-san-diego

Phoenix Rising FC
Tim Riester, one of the many PRFC owners, sat down with 12 News to talk about MLS Expansion. Some of the topics covered include time frame for expansion, their new Chinese billionaire owner and the stadium plan being approved by MLS. Speaking of the stadium, they have a 70-year deal on the land. They are two-years in but they have an option to leave after five-years if they want. Tim advised they could put the shovel in the dirt within two weeks if approved for expansion. Riester also advised they want to build another 20 fields both for training, their academy and for other youth teams.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the impression they were going to build at the existing site. What are the sites they are considering?

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the impression they were going to build at the existing site. What are the sites they are considering?

Yeah that was confusing. As far as I know the only site in consideration is the one where they are currently located.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really cool. These MLS games look really fun to go to. Hopefully we get in

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA