Bartlett Lake

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never been there that I can remember. How is the shore camping? and how busy does Horseshoe Reservoir get? Is the fishing good?
Off n horseshoe dam Rd driving north from Bartlett to horseshoe there are some sick spots on the river with great fishing. There are pools where the water diverts from the river and moves a lot slower that are great spots. The map looks different than last I was there with water levels so I can't pinpoint my spot on sattelite right now

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hollywood

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Off n horseshoe dam Rd driving north from Bartlett to horseshoe there are some sick spots on the river with great fishing. There are pools where the water diverts from the river and moves a lot slower that are great spots. The map looks different than last I was there with water levels so I can't pinpoint my spot on sattelite right now

Now that I have a pole...is/was the river big enough for fish?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that I have a pole...is/was the river big enough for fish?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I haven't been there in years, was just trying to use Google maps to find it. The river is always flowing to my knowledge as that part of the Verde is all dam release

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
On a complete side note, it is my theory that fishing lures are designed to catch humans in the store.

Haha. I'm from Oregon where lures actually work. Here in AZ, I'm yet to find anything that works. My family would starve if they relied on me providing from the land.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose