O/T Hey! Cardinal Family..My wife and I just had our book published!!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's called "Tiny Heart". There is a 30-second you tube video that you can check out here
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The book is available on-line through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, E-Bay etc.

Dear Mods, I am "sharing" more than "selling" on here because you guys are part of my extended-family and I wanted to share our excitement with all of you. I put it here because I wasn't sure if it would get noticed in the entertainment section. If this is wrong, please move it. THANKS!

Also, I have written a screenplay for a movie based on this book and have a part for our very own "Fitz". I hope he will consider it someday. He's GREAT in the commercials.

ALL THE BEST!

Mark in SC :)

OP
OP
N

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey! Guys. APPRECIATE ya'. Yeah, we're pretty excited. Hopefully, it will do well and then there'll be a movie shot here in Charleston in a couple of years. It's gonna' be bigger than..than...KUNG FU PANDA!!! LOL

Hope everyone is doing GREAT! You guys ROCK!!

Is it time for Cardinal football yet? I think we're going to be more competitive than expected.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Self promotion is fine on ASFN, as long as you aren't promoting a direct competitor or something that can get us in legal trouble like unlicensed gear.

Congrats!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! So how many copies have been sold so far? Are you able to keep track of that some how?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey! Guys. APPRECIATE ya'. Yeah, we're pretty excited. Hopefully, it will do well and then there'll be a movie shot here in Charleston in a couple of years. It's gonna' be bigger than..than...KUNG FU PANDA!!! LOL

Hope everyone is doing GREAT! You guys ROCK!!

Is it time for Cardinal football yet? I think we're going to be more competitive than expected.

Curious how the sales are doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave