Eagles winning makes me sick

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Theres no other fan base or franchise that doesn’t deserve it the most. The Eagles were our bitter rivals but tonight they have proven to be a better overall organization then the Cardinals. This lost is just as bad as the Cardinals Super Bowl lost. I got a knot in my stomach.

And the refs were really helping them. Bungled touchdown passes didn’t help the Patriots.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
On the bright side the idiots are trying to burn their ciy down.....

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hate the Eagles loser fan base and from then being NFC East rivals can't stand em

traveler

Registered
Reaction score
This voodoo league won't be around in 10 years. The fake eagle touchdown should have told you who was supposed to win.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
yeah they seem to be the most obnoxious fan base I've encountered aside from the "road" cowboy fans who are kind of like them. I definitely wanted them to lose. all of the patriot haters kept complaining about the refs, yet the major calls went for the eagles and you don't really hear anything about that. the better team won though for me. patriots defense was trash. Detroit might want to fire that guy or make him shave that beard at least.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Hate them too, but the Eagles deserved the win. They went toe on toe with GOAT Brady, who was on fire himself. They made a great play when they had to, which the Pats couldn't. Not happy to see them win but credit where credit is due!

Considering all the premium draft picks they gave up for Wentz, and despite all these missing picks they have such a stacked roster. Hence they didn't even need Wentz to go all the way, who cost them some premium players that would have made them even better. One of the most talented teams in the NFL anyway. Going all the way with your backup QB is amazing!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
fletcher cox is a beast. at that position there are very few players that dominate like that.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Not last night. 1 play
I did not notice him either yesterday. probably because the patriots threw on most downs. praising him more for what he did all season in the games I watched. they did well at making brady uncomfortable in spite of not getting many sacks. the eagles pass defense is their lone weakness and that D-Line covers it up, but it got put on display last night. a lot of blown coverages.

Last edited:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
This voodoo league won't be around in 10 years. The fake eagle touchdown should have told you who was supposed to win.

You mean the refs didn't step in and interfere with the results of a great game as they usually do in the SB. I think it is rather nice to see two teams decide the outcome all by themselves.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave