4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like him to return also.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Those who want him gone.....be careful what you wish for.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yeah. Those who want him gone.....be careful what you wish for.

I want him gone because this team isn't going to be successful trotting Palmer out there for one more run at it. This team needs to start anew at QB and pretty much entirely at WR.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want him gone because this team isn't going to be successful trotting Palmer out there for one more run at it. This team needs to start anew at QB and pretty much entirely at WR.

Yup.

One more year of this group is one more year of 7 wins... which puts us two years back from actually rebuilding.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His letting loyalty cloud his judgment about coaches and players will always limit his success. It’s a shame they don’t live up to his expectations. He has many good qualities.

This.

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
His letting loyalty cloud his judgment about coaches and players will always limit his success. It’s a shame they don’t live up to his expectations. He has many good qualities.
Well if the Cards drafted better then we would have a better chance. He got the most out of the players KEIM drafted. Fired Keim.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Yup.

One more year of this group is one more year of 7 wins... which puts us two years back from actually rebuilding.

Kind of feels like the Suns with Nash nearing the end. I'm scared of what this team looks like without Bruce though.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well if the Cards drafted better then we would have a better chance. He got the most out of the players KEIM drafted. Fired Keim.
Keim gave BA many players, and great FA signings and well ... nonethless ST and O didn't always produce.

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim gave BA many players, and great FA signings and well ... nonethless ST and O didn't always produce.
Keim FA acquisitions were good. His drafts were subpar. He drafted these hybrid players and moved them over to positions they weren’t accustomed too. I don’t trust Keim going forward. But BA will suffer because of Keim’s inability to replace talent

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of feels like the Suns with Nash nearing the end. I'm scared of what this team looks like without Bruce though.

Eh... they’ve got Michael who wants to win. The last two coaches he’s hired have gotten us separately to the Super Bowl and the NFC Title game. I have faith he’ll find another solid coach.

Right now we’re stuck in sports purgatory. Nothing worse than that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

truth.

sadly, most of his staff is unfit to be retained as well.... "Goody" is supposed to be the oline coach,...and every olineman we have brought in here has regressed

I sincerely hope SK is not considering him as a viable replacement option for BA...in all honesty I think Baby Betcher would be better as a HC than HG,lol....he may not have been able to get Bethel and williams to the next level but at least his unit performs fairly well.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He won 10 games a year for us. All time leader in wins as a coach.

If he leaves, and i think he will, he has no reason to hang his head.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Yup.

How does this slow the rebuild exactly? I keep seeing this on the board but with little explanation.

If we draft a qb, he can sit on the bench and learn for a year. It could HELP his development, not hurt it.

I'd gladly bring BA without Amos, of course

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave