Rams v Cards-2016

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This idiotic statement along with a whole mess of them elsewhere the last couple days just goes to show how oblivious to reality you are.

LOL wow now I hope you feel better. Keep it in P&R. I'm sorry you're getting a tax cut life sucks. You should be a Rams fan it fits you.

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
When was that? Do you have that game on a VHS tape? Like I said get back to me win and if you win anything without Warner. You dumb butts ran him out of town nice job. We thank you and it's the only thing about your team I like.
You are all mouth. I responded with a Super Bowl ring when you said we did nothing. That may be a long time ago for you, but it was just yesterday for me, having been a fan since 1969. We ran out a QB that couldn't grip the ball and was battered. He got to rest with you guys and nothing was expected of him except to being a back up QB behind your golden boy Leinart. Let me show what you guys have won in your long, un-storied existence...Remember, you started this...
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Great you beat us we have such a great team this year you must be so happy. It's nice to know where your bar is at no more needs to be said. Come in and talk trash on our board on a down season with a team that hasn't won anything in 50 years.

You're so assume.
Let's see....We were last in a Super Bowl in 2001(seems to be your measurement of success by losing in a Super Bowl).....2017-2001 = 16 years...lol....If you really wanna go back 5o years in comparing team success, you will not like what you see.

Last edited:

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let's see....We last in a Super Bowl in 2001.....2017-2011 = 16 years...lol....If you really wanna go back 5o years in comparing team success, you will not like what you see.

I do!!! We have a championship too. Let's ride in the who cares time machine. You talk as if you have it all locked up and are going into the playoffs for the tenth year in a row to win back to back super bowls. You're not smart enough to know you're only a game from nothing. You might make it but you have your head so far up your backside you don't know you just might get beat tomorrow or next week and be back to the same old Lambs. One game right now is all it takes. So save me the torch passing dynasty BS I'm not buying it. Win something anyone cares about first and get back to me.

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I do!!! We have a championship too. Let's ride in the who cares time machine. You talk as if you have it all locked up going into the playoffs for the tenth year in a row to win back to back super bowls. You're not smart enough to know you're only a game from nothing. You might make it but you have your head so far up your backside you just might get beat tomorrow and be back to the same old Lambs. One game right now is all it takes. So save me the torch passing dynasty BS I'm not buying it and win something anyone cares about first.

Those are YOUR words, not mine. If we execute our game plan, there is no way we lose Sunday...But then any lesser team can beat a better team on any Sunday, so it remains to be seen what we can do. I never said we'll win it all, but we have a real chance at it, which only a hating homer could deny...lol. If we get beat tomorrow, it's not even close to over for the Rams since I doubt the Hawks win vs the Iggles. I am actually very smart to admit our future is undecided this year..while you on the other hand are quite sure that the Rams have no chance. So who is stupid?

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I do!!! We have a championship too. Let's ride in the who cares time machine. You talk as if you have it all locked up and are going into the playoffs for the tenth year in a row to win back to back super bowls. You're not smart enough to know you're only a game from nothing. You might make it but you have your head so far up your backside you don't know you just might get beat tomorrow or next week and be back to the same old Lambs. One game right now is all it takes. So save me the torch passing dynasty BS I'm not buying it. Win something anyone cares about first and get back to me.
oh, and NFC Champion = Loser in the Super Bowl Age.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Those are YOUR words, not mine. If we execute our game plan, there is no way we lose Sunday...But then any lesser team can beat a better team on any Sunday, so it remains to be seen what we can do. I never said we'll win it all, but we have a real chance at it, which only a hating homer could deny...lol. If we get beat tomorrow, it's not even close to over for the Rams since I doubt the Hawks win vs the Iggles. I am actually very smart to admit our future is undecided this year..while you on the other hand are quite sure that the Rams have no chance. So who is stupid?

Looks like you're. Just in the last page or two you're talking about some kind of passing of the torch. The one firmly stuck in your backside. Now with just a little heat you have come way back to earth. I call that a win and with little work. You roll over just like your team.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Looks like you're. Just in the last page or two you're talking about some kind of passing of the torch. The one firmly stuck in your backside. Now with just a little heat you have come way back to earth. I call that a win and with little work. You roll over just like your team.
"Looks like you're."
It's better to say "Looks like you are". and even better "It looks like you are."...Using a contraction at the end of a sentence that doesn't even contain a subject,makes you look uneducated...FYI.

Last page or two? You are looking at 2016 for an argument this year? lol..I don't back off from a "passing of the torch" idea because that's reality. The Rams are top-bottom a better team than the Cardinals are right now. But like Rams teams of the last few years who were not as good as the Cardinals and yet won at times, the better team doesn't always win. You? You'll never beat me skippy, at anything..lol

Last edited:

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"Looks like you're."
It's better to say "Looks like you are". and even better "It looks like you are."...Using a contraction at the end of a sentence that doesn't even contain a subject,makes you look uneducated...FYI.

Last page or two? You are looking at 2016 for an argument this year? lol..I don't back off from a "passing of the torch" idea because that's reality. The Rams are top-bottom a better team than the Cardinals are right now. But like Rams teams of the last few years who were not as good as the Cardinals and yet won at times, the better team doesn't always win. You? You'll never beat me skippy, at anything..lol

Alright a gamer attack. That's where you go when it all blows up in your face. You can't back off and then back your way right back in it's to late. Unless you're a 49er fan the backdoor everything.

Wow..... I Just read the Rams are better even with our starting QB and the best all-around RB in the league out of our lineup. You're smarter than I thought. I bet you graduated top of your class in Lamb fan school. Did you get a diploma with that or just a participation award because that's all your Lambs have earned you might be big on that. Pass the torch baby I want to be so cocky about the hope of not sucking.

Let's hope girly has a safe game. :jawdrop:

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Alright a gamer attack. That's where you go when it all blows up in your face. You can't back off and then back your way right back in it's to late. Unless you're a 49er fan the backdoor everything.

Wow..... I Just read the Rams are better even with our starting QB and the best all-around RB in the league out of our lineup. You're smarter than I thought. I bet you graduated top of your class in Lamb fan school. Did you get a diploma with that or just a participation award because that's all your Lambs have earned you might be big on that. Pass the torch baby I want to be so cocky about the hope of not sucking.

Let's hope girly has a safe game. :jawdrop:

Yes..IF Cardinal fans were honest with themselves, which you obviously are incapable of being, a young franchise QB with no injury history is a better bargain than an old injury prone QB like Palmer. I'm a USC fan so I like Palmer even if he plays for your team, but his days are almost done...So old Palmer < Goff.
Gurley is straight up better than your injured RB star, sorry if that truth bomb blew up your world, but it's gospel. I graduated summa cum laude from University (google that if you want to know what that means). Rams are going to the playoffs and I'm pretty happy about that, just as you guys used to be..so sue me.

Last edited:

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes..IF Cardinal fans were honest with themselves, which you obviously are incapable of being, a young franchise QB with no injury history is a better bargain than an old injury prone QB like Palmer. I'm a USC fan so I like Palmer even if he plays for your team, but his days are almost done...So old Palmer < Goff.
Gurley is straight up better than your injured RB star, sorry if that truth bomb blew up your world, but it's gospel. I graduated summa cum laude from University (google that if you want to know what that means). Rams are going to the playoffs and I'm pretty happy about that, just as you guys used to be..so sue me.

Yo Nostradamus the point is they're out. I hope your pack of bums can beat a team playing their third sting QB and their star RB out. Maybe you're not as smart as I gave you credit for in the last post. I think you might be taking the short bus to the game Sunday.

But please hold on to your torch. Maybe even pull it a time or two before kickoff. What a world you live in. We are decimated with injuries and so is Seattle. If you don't win the division this year you never will. It's all but been given to you yet you're just one game away from pissing it all away. What a dynasty in the making. More like lucky losers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Yo Nostradamus the point is they're out. I hope your pack of bums can beat a team playing their third sting QB and their start RB out. Maybe you're not as smart as I gave you credit for in the last post. I think you might be taking the short bus to the game Sunday.

But please hold on to your torch. Maybe even pull it a time or two before kickoff. What a world you live in. We are decimated with injuries and so is Seattle. If you don't win the division this year you never will. It's all but been given to you yet you're just one game away from pissing it all away. What a dynasty in the making. More like lucky losers.
d@mn, how bitter you are! lol. It's gonna be ok...It's sorta fun digging into the draft in early December as you'll find out for a few years. We must suffer with an eventual 32nd pick in a draft coming very soon....That's almost a 2nd rounder!

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
d@mn, how bitter you are! lol. It's gonna be ok...It's sorta fun digging into the draft in early December as you'll find out for a few years. We must suffer with an eventual 32nd pick in a draft coming very soon....That's almost a 2nd rounder!

You would like that low bar but I don't. Now don't get crazy if I'm not here right at game time. I wont start watching the game until about two hours after it starts I have stuff to do. I will look in on you after I watch it. Now keep the faith and hold your torch tight.

Last edited:

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well I was going to keep playing the ass it is the smack shack but I don't want to pull for Seattle. I will give it to you. You have your first winning season since Warner was on the team. So enjoy your season lord knows you guys were do.

So here's to not sucking. :beer:

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I was going to keep playing the ass but I don't want to pull for Seattle. I will give it to you. You have your first winning season since Warner was on the team. So enjoy your season lord knows you guys were do.

So here's to not sucking. :beer:

If only you could come to your political senses as well...

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Better the Lambs than Seattle. Good on you guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose