Omg. Celtics Gordon Hayward injury awful

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything that bad in football. Did anyone see his injury. Omg. I hope he will be able to play again. Broke his leg and ankle or I dont know. It was bad.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Beyond horrible.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No thanks. I've seen plenty of those kinds of injuries, not gonna watch this one.

Forget Bball. I hope he's able to have 'normal' use with that leg again.

I haven't seen anything that bad in football. Did anyone see his injury. Omg. I hope he will be able to play again. Broke his leg and ankle or I dont know. It was bad.
Napolean Kauffman's and Thiesman's will always be some of the most gruesome for me.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man that really sucks. You got to feel for him. They had such high hopes in Boston

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Oh, and remember the TX Rangers player who busted his femur hitting the 1st base bag and his heel hit him in the back of the head.. Ugh, that was gnarly too.

I always thought watching pitchers, like Brian Downing, break their arms throwing a pitch was pretty gruesome, because you can hear the bone snap on tv.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Might not be considered 'real' sports but Sid Vicious jumping off of the top rope was a horrible site to see. In hockey, just one name: Clint Malarchuk. Just look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wrong forum. It looks like a dislocated ankle. I had the exact same thing happen. The foot just flops around. Lots of physical therapy afterwards. I didn't follow through with mine & now I have limited movement with that ankle. Can't run full speed anymore. Always follow through with your PT kids.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I'll never forget the Bengal lineman who broke his leg. His name was Krumamen or something like that.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chris Mannix‏Verified account@ChrisMannixYS 4m4 minutes ago

Still seems like the longest of longshots that Gordon Hayward returns this season. But the fact that he is getting out of the walking boot this week, per Brad Stevens, is incredibly encouraging.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a feeling there would be talk of Hayward returning this season. I'd be surprised if he did before the playoffs but if he does come back for the playoffs that will make Boston very dangerous. I don't think they'd start him, at least they shouldn't. Playing a whole season without him it might be too much to throw him into the starting 5 for the playoffs but if he accepted a super 6th man role that would probably be best for the postseason and a return.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Gaining strength back in that ankle/leg is going to take months, and the confidence to trust that ankle will probably take longer. Would be a miracle if he plays in a game this year...let alone full contact practices.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose