Carson Palmer declares himself 100 percent

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carson Palmer declares himself 100 percent, says he was weeks ago

I’m ready. I’m excited. I’m 100 percent. I’m cleared,” Palmer told ESPN. “I can do everything. I’ve tested out. Gotten stronger every week, every month, just ready to get going.”

Palmer said he’d participate in 11-on-11 drills in today’s minicamp for the first time, which the Cardinals have held him out of thus far.

“That wasn’t me saying I’m worried about somebody else,” Palmer said. “That was the trainers and the surgeon and the doctors and PTs and all that. I don’t think twice about it. . . .

“I feel great. I probably never worked this hard in my life and I’ve always worked hard. I feel as fast as I’ve ever been, as quick as I’ve ever been, I’m stronger than I’ve ever been just because I’ve been going since late November. So, I feel great. Just looking forward to [Tuesday].”
Link

Great news! Hope he can stay healthy all year. Revamped Oline needs to protect him.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
The guy sounds very motivated. Awesome

seesred

Reaction score
With any kind of luck he will be calling signals all year long. If you read this we are all happy to have you behind center. When you're lifting the SB trophy smile you and
Larry deserve one!

GBR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA