Kolb jersey, third week in a row

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not sure where you're at, but not thinking about Kolb is a good thing. On the other hand, props to Tony Jefferson. He played the game of his life!

I couldn't find my other jersies (they were in the dryer) on our season opener. Now I feel like I gotta wear it every Sunday.

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My sister ordered my 5-year-old a brand new Kevin Kolb jersey (it was cheap, she said, and she doesn't know the players). I told her that the jersey is probably bad luck and she should cancel the order and get another player. Well, she still sent it. My son tried on the jersey, two minutes later (not kidding) is when the reports of Dockett getting hurt in practice started.

The jersey has not been worn since.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can't understand why anyone would have, let alone WEAR a Kolb jersey. Someone who was seriously high on him?

Sorry dawg...couldn't resist.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Anyone in PHX keep seeing that Ford commercial where the guy in the chair is wearing the Kolb jersey? It's weird because it seems like a new commercial and they just got lazy or something.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kolb's the man! :p

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There was an ad for Sanderson Ford tonight with a Cards fan cheering, watching TV... and wearing a Kolb jersey...

It was clearly for this year, as it was for 2015 vehicles, and I'd assume they're a sponsor if they're allowed to show the team logo in ads. You'd think someone would have said "maybe put him in the jersey of a guy actually on the team."

Or perhaps they would have had to pay royalties to whatever player's jersey was shown and Kolb needs the money after collecting a mere 2 million per start in AZ.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We bought some cheap Cards cowboy hats off Amazon and my buddy is stuck wearing his every game now... he ain't pleased. Guess he shouldn't have gotten so drunk and full of himself before the SD game.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We bought some cheap Cards cowboy hats off Amazon and my buddy is stuck wearing his every game now... he ain't pleased. Guess he shouldn't have gotten so drunk and full of himself before the SD game.

Lol love it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ManinAZ

Reaction score
Week 1 Monday night game vs Chargers: I worked out my legs at the gym that day before the long evening/night at the stadium. Cardinals win.

Week 2 Sunday morning game vs Giants: I figured I would try it and worked legs early in the morning before watching the game at home. Cardinals win.

Week 3 Sunday afternoon game vs 49ers. I wake up early again and worked legs again before heading out to the stadium.

I will continue to do my part!

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone in PHX keep seeing that Ford commercial where the guy in the chair is wearing the Kolb jersey? It's weird because it seems like a new commercial and they just got lazy or something.

Last year at Fan Fest they used souvenir cups from 2012. I got a Kolb cup. When I saw who was on it I thought, "Really, Cardinals? At Fan Fest you're giving us souvenirs that feature a guy who isn't even on the team anymore?"

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Can't understand why anyone would have, let alone WEAR a Kolb jersey. Someone who was seriously high on him?

Sorry dawg...couldn't resist.

10% off at Albertson's on Sundays and Game Days? I know that I wear my old #83 Bryant Johnson jersey or my fading #21 Rolle jersey for those purposes.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My sister ordered my 5-year-old a brand new Kevin Kolb jersey (it was cheap, she said, and she doesn't know the players). I told her that the jersey is probably bad luck and she should cancel the order and get another player. Well, she still sent it. My son tried on the jersey, two minutes later (not kidding) is when the reports of Dockett getting hurt in practice started.

The jersey has not been worn since.

You're obviously a man of science. :p