Thunder @ Suns 4-6-14

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shhhhh! Are you trying to start another riot here?

Another "riot"...are you just actively TRYING to be a douchebag and starting fights?

Just out of curiosity, are you from Slovenia? I thought I remembered you saying you were back in the day.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Thunder literally got into foul trouble so that they can hack the Suns cause of how bad their FT shooting.

A Popovich type move.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Thunder literally got into foul trouble so that they can hack the Suns cause of how bad their FT shooting.

A Popovich type move.

Like... send the whole team to the line?

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Another "riot"...are you just actively TRYING to be a douchebag and starting fights?

Just out of curiosity, are you from Slovenia? I thought I remembered you saying you were back in the day.

They just don't make "riots" the way they used to. I'm making an effort to ignore his Bledsoe comments, he seems to have a well-developed bias against him for some reason. OTOH, he seems relatively sane on other subjects so maybe there's hope for him.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A rare opportunity for Plumlee to get time in the last five minutes.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can Perkins walk on the court like that from the bench?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score

No, I am not from Slovenia. I am from Europe originally, but not from Slovenia. I am not quite sure what that has to do with commenting on some people's love affair with Bledsoe.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game may well come down to missed FTs. I hope not.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate it when Bledsoe does this...looking for just contact instead of scoring

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish Steve Albert could call the game correctly. He guesses at calls all the time. It's a distraction.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't get people who pick Dragic over Bledsoe or vice versa. Both guys are ballers AND both guys have flaws, but put them together with a group of ragtag guys and they have been a pretty damn dynamic duo leading this team to more W's then they have any business having.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was worried they were going to call another technical on Tucker.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't get people who pick Dragic over Bledsoe or vice versa. Both guys are ballers AND both guys have flaws, but put them together with a group of ragtag guys and they have been a pretty damn dynamic duo leading this team to more W's then they have any business having.

They compliment each other. They make each other better.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I am not from Slovenia. I am from Europe originally, but not from Slovenia. I am not quite sure what that has to do with commenting on some people's love affair with Bledsoe.

Trying to see if your Bledsoe hatred came from some
National pride for Dragic. At least, that would be some kind of explanation for your hostility towards Bledsoe and anyone who has a "love affair" with him.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
That was one huge, gutty win! PJ Tucker is a grown ass man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tucker gets game ball. Huge win tonight.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Agreed. I also love the fact that the two of them genuinely like each other and like to play together. Neither one of them seems interested in starting an "it's my team" war. For some reason, there are a few fans that seem determined to start that war for them though. All I know is we are a far better team because of them, both of them.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hate it when Bledsoe does this...looking for just contact instead of scoring
This is one of my biggest complaints about him. He is so skilled and talented, I don't understand why he doesn't just try to score instead of trying to draw contact.

He tries to play like Harden. The difference is that Harden is 6'5 so he's able to make the contact look more realistic and he's able to put a quality shot at the rim while getting fouled or while he "thinks" he's getting fouled.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
If I had to choose I would take Dragic - today... However, I think when Bledsoe gets fully recovered from his knee surgery and continues to mature, his upside is higher than Goran's... It will take Bledsoe to match what Gorab has between his ears and in his chest though...
This team has truly come together and has learned how to win as a team. Even if they don't make the playoffs this year, they will be better next season as a result if all they have been through and accomplished this year... Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is one of my biggest complaints about him. He is so skilled and talented, I don't understand why he doesn't just try to score instead of trying to draw contact.

He tries to play like Harden. The difference is that Harden is 6'5 so he's able to make the contact look more realistic and he's able to put a quality shot at the rim while getting fouled or while he "thinks" he's getting fouled.

Speaking of Harden, how good would the Thunder be with him.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Trying to see if your Bledsoe hatred came from some
National pride for Dragic. At least, that would be some kind of explanation for your hostility towards Bledsoe and anyone who has a "love affair" with him.

What hatred? What hostility? I LIKE Bledsoe. He's an outstanding defender, and he can get to the rim at will. How can I not like that?

What you define as "hatred" and "hostility" is me refusing to overlook the obvious- Bledsoe is not a point guard (low basketball IQ, turnover prone, unable to really run an offense) and he is not a shooting guard (can't shoot, and is too short.) That's not hatred- those are FACTS. How the hell you get "hatred" out of that is beyond me. :confused:

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had to choose I would take Dragic - today... However, I think when Bledsoe gets fully recovered from his knee surgery and continues to mature, his upside is higher than Goran's... It will take Bledsoe to match what Gorab has between his ears and in his chest though...
This team has truly come together and has learned how to win as a team. Even if they don't make the playoffs this year, they will be better next season as a result if all they have been through and accomplished this year... Awesome!!

Dragic learned his skills from Nash. Bledsoe can learn those same skills from Dragic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose