Justified (FX)

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Still loving it. This show is hilarious and badass at the same time.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't read unless you want to know who Drew Thompson is.
My wife figured out that Drew Thompson is Shelby. His wife left him 25 years ago. He made the comments about Drew Thompson's wife being good looking and wanting to meet her to Art and Raylan. Art even told her where she was being held at. He also told Ellen May that if you pretend to be something long enough, it becomes true.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't read unless you want to know who Drew Thompson is.
My wife figured out that Drew Thompson is Shelby. His wife left him 25 years ago. He made the comments about Drew Thompson's wife being good looking and wanting to meet her to Art and Raylan. Art even told her where she was being held at. He also told Ellen May that if you pretend to be something long enough, it becomes true.

Big hint in the coming attractions.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I think the backstory of Raylan wanting to catch Drew in order to take Art's job and get out of the field is interesting. This is his way of getting back with winonna and becoming a good dad.

AZZenny

Reaction score
I was happy to see Raylan again. Looks like several interesting themes being set up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as much as I like the charatcers in the show and the writing is always good, for some reason, this one just lost me as a viewer.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam Elliott will portray “Markham,” a legendary Kentucky gangster who returns from exile with a private army and bags of cash (earned growing legal weed in Colorado), hell-bent on winning back his empire and the lost love of his life, Katherine Hale (Mary Steenburgen). He’ll find himself butting heads with Raylan and Boyd and even with Katherine herself, who secretly believes that Markham is the rat who brought down her husband.

Garret Dillahunt will play “Walker”, a spec ops veteran who’s spent much of the last decade deployed in combat zones, first as a soldier and most recently as a private contractor. He now handles security for a quasi-legal businessman, a job to which he brings all of the skills (as well as the demons) he acquired during his military career. Walker hides his simmering rage behind an exterior of cold professionalism — until the combined irritants of Raylan and Boyd wear away his veneer and bring the monster to the surface.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose