The 2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers thread

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

The first Faker game I have watched all year.
High comedy!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite the team the Lakers got this year.. I enjoy every second of losing.. Keep up the good work LakeShow..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The NBA needs to institute flex scheduling next season or TV. The train wreck that is the Lakers will be on nationally several more times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blooming... lol.

What would you call it?

His last three games:

22 pts, 13 boards, 3 assists vs. SA
10 pts 10 boards, 3 assists, 3 blocks vs. OKC
13 pts 9 boards 4 assists 3 blocks vs. CLE

6 blocks in three games, two double doubles and damn near three, and two of those games against top competition.

Yeah...blooming.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What would you call it?

His last three games:

6 blocks in three games, two double doubles and damn near three, and two of those games against top competition.

Yeah...blooming.

Reminds me of Ramon Sessions turning into an All-Star caliber player last year after being traded to the Lakers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would you call it?

His last three games:

Yeah...blooming.

6 points v. Milwaukee
6 points v. Miami.

Yeah... wilting.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can't wait to listen to LA radio (and probably D-Dog ) talk about how this game was another "encouraging" sign... losing to a scuffling Miami team... at home... rested as Miami came in on a back to back.

I've never let myself really go here, but looking at the Lakers schedule the next two weeks and this team is probably going into February at 5 games under .500.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sick of Kobe shooting games away. Pau started heating up late and it didn't matter because Kobe wanted to prove to everyone that he could hit some shots after missing about 14 of his first 17. Ugh.

TJ

Reaction score
Espn.com had a caption earler today that asked if Kobe and LBJ would meet on the Big Stage this season?

Really, ESPN? This team might miss the playoffs all together and you want to put them in the Finals, still? I like what Bill Simmons said earlier this week: "why are we even talking about this team anymore?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, Clark had another nice game. Maybe he is blossoming... but he's doing so from manure. Man, this team is CRAP.

in a game where Pau, Earl Clark and Nash are all stroking the rock at high percentages, why does Kobe feels he has to shoot 32 times... while making 10?

TJ

Reaction score
well, Clark had another nice game. Maybe he is blossoming... but he's doing so from manure. Man, this team is CRAP.

in a game where Pau, Earl Clark and Nash are all stroking the rock at high percentages, why does Kobe feels he has to shoot 32 times... while making 10?

Cuz he's Kobe Bryant.

If it wasn't medically necessary, the dude wouldn't pass a bowel.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
patiently waiting for kobe to start throwing people under the bus.
You must be registered for see images attach

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So LA is in Chi-town tonight...Howard probably considers it a job interview at this point. It's beginning to be less and less fun chopping on these guys, it's just sad. While I wonder who gets ejected tonight, I know a couple guys that will, again, be dejected tonight. Hey, how you doing D-dogg? :D

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just waiting to see whether they trade Pau. If they don't, I'm pulling the plug. Dude has to go for shooters, just no ifs ands or buts.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm giving World Peace the best odds for getting ejected tomight. I know that's not much of a prediction, :D but he's got that crazier than the normal crazy look in his eyes again. Elbowed on cat in the jaw, but it's the wingnut so it's considered normal behavior for him. Porbably won't watch the second half though.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow, Lakers can't play Pau because Howard is out there bricking it up like it 1999. World Peace and Clark bring more to the court, Howard won't even hustle back on D. Nash still has some in the tank, tonight the big problem is the big man for the Lakers. The free throws just make it worse. Pau has outscored Howard so far and has only played like 5 minutes. :D I wouldn't touch Howard this offseason, not worth the money and limits how an offense can be ran. He's like the Shaq without the attack.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dwight flat out sucks this year. He gets stripped constantly, all game long. He makes Kwame Brown's hands look gooood.

Pau and Howard can't be on the court at the same time, it is known.