Why Warner should remain a Cardinal

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Cards Fans:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Been active on the azcardinals.com site for years, some of you may know me. Well, since our site is down, I decided to pull the trigger and register over here. And believe me, it's a lot more civil here than over there with the Warnerites in full force.

Now, I respect Kurt Warner and love his play, however, I do not worship him. He has his faults like all players do and I personally hold him partially responsible for our SB loss. With that being said, I do not think it's prudent to let him leave the Cards. He was a significant reason we made it into the playoffs and proceeded to the Superbowl. His field leadership, quick reads, audibles, release, and chemistry with the WR's is unparalleled IMHO. Leinert is a great QB too, but cannot lead the style of the play we currently have in place - the style that led us to within 2:36 of this Franchise's first ever Superbowl win. The FO has been steadfast in refusing to budge from their offer; but now it's time to compromise and quickly move to the other business at hand.

We had a great run last year and I would like to see another this season. With Warner at the helm, I believe it's possible. With the return of Q, I think it's probable. We cannot afford to let the 49ers sign Warner, a proven MVP QB and HOF-caliber QB. Leinert would be good, Warner would be better.

Sorry for the long post, just a little introduction from me and my beliefs. I have faith in the FO that a deal will be done. Go BIG RED!

Joe

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How does it feel to be a Noob all over again Joe.

OP
OP
L

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Uh, you're here too? What happened to our board? All the chaos has probably shut the system down. And it feels great to add fresh perspective to a new message board. Funny thing is, it's much better moderated here and there's less of the Warner legion here too.

OP
OP
L

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Okay, so tell me: how can I prove myself? And why should I? Our MB is down, thought I would say hello over here.

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Uh, you're here too? What happened to our board? All the chaos has probably shut the system down. And it feels great to add fresh perspective to a new message board. Funny thing is, it's much better moderated here and there's less of the Warner legion here too.

I don't like starting over but I think your right the Mods here seem to be on top of it.

OP
OP
L

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
I don't like starting over but I think your right the Mods here seem to be on top of it.

It's nice to actually see civil discussions, our MB was getting way out of hand with all the Warner stuff and in-fighting.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome LACardsJoe. There was a troll around here with an eerily similar name as yours.

OP
OP
L

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Welcome LACardsJoe. There was a troll around here with an eerily similar name as yours.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I do have my little fan club over there on azcardinals.com don't I :D What a breath of fresh air this site is, glad ours went down for me to be able to appreciate it.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's Joe our board is down your going to get over run. Just think of all the new butts to sniff. :D

We had a guy with the same name over here that I believe got banned. If LaCardsJoe is lacardsjoe67 that used to post here thats cool I believe in second chances. I also believe in having the ignore button at the ready.

OP
OP
L

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
We had a guy with the same name over here that I believe got banned. If LaCardsJoe is lacardsjoe67 that used to post here thats cool I believe in second chances. I also believe in having the ignore button at the ready.

The "People's Champ" has arrived, thank you for the welcome bud!