07: Seconds or Less - Book excerpts (Marion)

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I remember that game - and the bird noises coming from the shower stalls. You could hear it while the camera crews were in there trying to interview players. It was a pretty good imitation of a Macaw parrot!

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bump:
"Hi,my name is Mojo & i'm an anti-D'Antoni smallball guy." ["Hiiii.....MOJO."]
I picked this up the other day & have began to read.....maybe it will help me better understand the mind that is Mad Mike.
At the very least i've heard it's an entertaining read so there ya go.:D

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Bump:
"Hi,my name is Mojo & i'm an anti-D'Antoni smallball guy." ["Hiiii.....MOJO."]
I picked this up the other day & have began to read.....maybe it will help me better understand the mind that is Mad Mike.
At the very least i've heard it's an entertaining read so there ya go.:D

Good for you. Now you only have 11 more steps to go. :p

rishi62

Reaction score
That book was the worst thing that could ever happen to the suns. I know its fascinating but it aired our so much dirty laundry. Marion is just an insecure person, and it showed when he was here in phoenix. He will always be a number 3 on the team and flourishes in that role.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That book was the worst thing that could ever happen to the suns. I know its fascinating but it aired our so much dirty laundry. Marion is just an insecure person, and it showed when he was here in phoenix. He will always be a number 3 on the team and flourishes in that role.

It also, shows us that Amare is lazy, not a team player and did not take his rehab seriously.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose