Spurs vs Hornets Series

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
10 pm ET TV-TNT

Gm. 1: Sat., May 3: at New Orleans, 10 p.m. ET (TNT)
Gm. 2: Mon., May 5: at New Orleans, 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Gm. 3: Thu., May 8: at San Antonio, 9:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Gm. 4: Sun., May 11: at San Antonio, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)
Gm. 5*: TBD: at New Orleans, TBD (TBD)
Gm. 6*: TBD: at San Antonio, TBD (TBD)
Gm. 7*: TBD: at New Orleans, TBD (TBD)

* if necessary

Even though i think spurs will take it 4-2,Go NOH,use your home court advantage!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
10 pm ET TV-TNT

Gm. 1: Sat., May 3: at New Orleans, 10 p.m. ET (TNT)
Gm. 2: Mon., May 5: at New Orleans, 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Gm. 3: Thu., May 8: at San Antonio, 9:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Gm. 4: Sun., May 11: at San Antonio, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)
Gm. 5*: TBD: at New Orleans, TBD (TBD)
Gm. 6*: TBD: at San Antonio, TBD (TBD)
Gm. 7*: TBD: at New Orleans, TBD (TBD)

* if necessary

Even though i think spurs will take it 4-2,Go NOH,use your home court advantage!
while the spurs will be heavily favored.......this hornets team can beat them. they are young and fast(unlike the suns) and they can beat the spurs down by outscoring them IMO kind of like the mavs did. the hornets are good defensive team as well. the spurs will have trouble guarding west....kind of like they have trouble guarding dirk. and just because my mavs were beat down by the hornets I won't cheer against them because the spurs have had their day.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
but since the hornets did beat the mavs.....I won't mind seeing this either....

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
a couple spurs fishin pics..

Attachments

• spurs.jpg
    spurs.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7,763
  • spurs04.jpg
    spurs04.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,452

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Why the "experts" are dissin The Hornets so bad, I have no idea. This series is gonna be great though.

Hornets in 7.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Why the "experts" are dissin The Hornets so bad, I have no idea. This series is gonna be great though.

Hornets in 7.

I will watch the referee decisions carefully in this series,all games will be close i think.

the problem with NOH can be the fact that they might already think they succeeded and exceeded the expectations for the season.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
In a rare twist of fate, I actually agree with Steven A. Smith on one point (now I want to vomit, because I hate that ass clown. Steven A. has the Spurs in 6 though.)

I like New Orleans because of Tyson Chandler. I think he can run the floor and tire out Tim Duncan which will make things hard for the Spurs in the stretch run. I don't think Paul or Parker can guard one another, they're both so explosive and talented, I don't know if anyone can guard either of them. I think the series is going to come down to Peja and how well he plays. If the "lights out" version of Peja shows up, the Spurs are in trouble. If the "I wanna go fishing" version shows up, it's going to be a short series. The Hornets need everyone on their team to play their best in order to move on to meet the Lakers/Jazz.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
In a rare twist of fate, I actually agree with Steven A. Smith on one point (now I want to vomit, because I hate that ass clown. Steven A. has the Spurs in 6 though.)

I like New Orleans because of Tyson Chandler. I think he can run the floor and tire out Tim Duncan which will make things hard for the Spurs in the stretch run. I don't think Paul or Parker can guard one another, they're both so explosive and talented, I don't know if anyone can guard either of them. I think the series is going to come down to Peja and how well he plays. If the "lights out" version of Peja shows up, the Spurs are in trouble. If the "I wanna go fishing" version shows up, it's going to be a short series. The Hornets need everyone on their team to play their best in order to move on to meet the Lakers/Jazz.

I think first West and also from the bench Wells,Pargo's contibutions are critical as well

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I think first West and also from the bench Wells,Pargo's contibutions are critical as well

West is an awesome player. I don't think they'll have an answer for him, Kurt Thomas might be able to slow him up a bit, but not enough. Duncan will be chasing Chandler all over the building and West will go to work in the paint.

It's a hard one to call though, Pop is very good at adapting to match up issues, and the Spurs are so experienced and so tough. This could turn into the best series of the playoffs, you never know.

buttsR4rebounding

Registered
Reaction score

Bowen will be guarding Peja to start off. He historically has shut him down pretty good. During the season they didn't put Bowen on Paul except for a couple of short stretches in which Bowen was very effective. Bowen will guard Peja for the bulk of the first 3 quarters plus, then switch to Paul once Peja is out of sync. Spurs in 6.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i'm already sick of duncan and his whining/talking to the refs.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Guys.. I picked the Hornets to beat the Celtics for it all. However the Hornets play worse defense than the Suns. I noticed that when they played in OKC. They ALWAYS find someone to double-team which makes them TERRIBLE on the peremiter. Unless they improve their defense... ugh.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
spurs dont get airtime on my tv unless they are about to be eliminated.

i'd honestly rather watch womens sports than the spurs..

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Creative use to squelch the spurs being hot. Maybe Amare can pick up the ring of fire D over the offseason! :D

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
very hard foul to bowen by wells,i wont lie,i enjoy it.

noh fans are booing bowen now,i guess they didnt forget how bowen kicked paul in regular season game