The Amazing Race 12

Reaction score
That goth person scares the crap out of me. I can't wait until they are gone. It always takes a few episodes before you really have a team or two that you can root for.

Joe Mama why didn't you remind me that this was starting last night? :D

You know that you're my TV Guru :D

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the brother/sister team, the Lesbian couple, the father/daughter team so far.

The blondes I also think will do well.

The two teams that were annoying me the most finished last and next to last.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the brother/sister team. I like the kid and his grandpa, too.

I actually kinda like the goth team.

Was glad to see Ari go. I think he could have been very annoying throughout the length of the show.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I like the brother/sister team. I like the kid and his grandpa, too.

I actually kinda like the goth team.

Was glad to see Ari go. I think he could have been very annoying throughout the length of the show.

I also liked the brother /sister team, gramps/kid and to my surprise the goth team too, I was sure I wouldn't but once you get past the look :shock:
they actually came across as OK people.

It takes awhile for me to warm up to the teams and pick a fave but for certain my least favorites were elimated. If they slapped that poor animal around one more time I was reaching through the TV and slapping them. I am glad the donkey lost it for them, creeps. The last place team had me laughing praying to God to move a donkey? Guess if it works for you.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
What I didn't get was his need to give a mini courtesy lesson to grandson. If being rude makes people help you less the he should have let the kid rude all over himself.

There were times I wanted to the him to shut the heck up, daughter gets major points for taking the way she did.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I didn't get was his need to give a mini courtesy lesson to grandson. If being rude makes people help you less the he should have let the kid rude all over himself.

There were times I wanted to the him to shut the heck up, daughter gets major points for taking the way she did.

Yeah, he was kinda out of line on that one. It's like he has to lecture everyone.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's an idiot I thought the daughter was gonna flip out and tell him to shut the hell up! I know I would have, that guy is very irratating!

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That guy clearly has some issues. I felt terrible for the daughter.

Joe

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was hoping for a non elim last night I liked that team.

watching the one girl meltdown milking the camel was tough but from experience watching this show I pretty much knew they would not finish last, when they play that up that much, it's almost never the key to a loss.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last nights twist was instead of a yield we have a U turn where the team that is picked has to go back and do the other half of the road block too.
decided who went home last night and now the blondes are marked because they used the uturn.

So far this season isn't as appealing to me, there's no clear dominant team to hate, they're all equally "flawed."

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I was hoping for a non-elimination round last night, I liked that team.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah pretty lame to Uturn the people who were way behind anyway! Its alright carma should get them, they are not smart enough to win anyway. Looks like they might get hit by a bus next week, now that would be pretty funny!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The old blonds got what was coming to them. Karma is a bitch.

Still haven't really got a favorite team yet. Kind of a ho hum season.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I like the freaks...just 'cuz they're freaks. I also like the hippie couple 'cuz they don't seem to bitch at each other. The grandfather and grnadson are OK too 'cuz the grandfather seems like a trooper! The rest of the teams I can do without.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I like the freaks...just 'cuz they're freaks. I also like the hippie couple 'cuz they don't seem to bitch at each other. The grandfather and grnadson are OK too 'cuz the grandfather seems like a trooper! The rest of the teams I can do without.

I like both these teams too; the Goth couple is actually very nice to each other and the locals once you get past the look, same with the Rachel & TK. The grandson/father are only OK because of Granddad, Grandboy is kind of annoying. I am also getting to like Father/Daughter too, though in the beginning I wanted to slap Daddy into next week but he has a stick to it spirit that is growing on me.

The real fun this season will be watching the hate spitting couple implode, it was close this week with the freaking fence posts but the scenes for Sunday with their canoe were funny, I was telling the guy, via my TV screen, to just jump out and swim home, the mere chance at 1 mil couldn't be worth it, maybe a guarantee but not just a one in seven chance. :D

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
The "hate spitting couple" is a good way to describe those two. LOL! The guy seems to blame every little thing on the woman. I'm waiting for her to haul off and belt him in the mouth at some point!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The real fun this season will be watching the hate spitting couple implode, it was close this week with the freaking fence posts but the scenes for Sunday with their canoe were funny, I was telling the guy, via my TV screen, to just jump out and swim home, the mere chance at 1 mil couldn't be worth it, maybe a guarantee but not just a one in seven chance. :D

I feel for that guy. I'd hang myself if I was stuck with her.

I couldn't believe that she got all upset because the other team didn't let them win first place. She was upset that they won it twice already. Hello! The object of the game is to come in first place! If you want first place you have to earn it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great season so far and some very interesting teams.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel for that guy. I'd hang myself if I was stuck with her.

I couldn't believe that she got all upset because the other team didn't let them win first place. She was upset that they won it twice already. Hello! The object of the game is to come in first place! If you want first place you have to earn it.

I KNOW!!!

She is obnoxious. That guy could find someone better than her. :likeme:

I like the goths, the gramps and kid and the hippie couple, too. :thumbup:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally caught up on this season.

Sorry to see the Lesbanians go - like them. Hope the bus crushes the blondes ;)

I like the U-turn - good twist on the yield.

Also very glad they are going to other places, like full episodes in Burkina Faso.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose