Suns Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's wrong? You can give it out, but ya can't take it?

BTW, you know what I mean, and I know you know it.
I do. :) Story of my life.

I wonder how Chicago Rush soccer is doing this year.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I do. :) Story of my life.

I wonder how Chicago Rush soccer is doing this year.

:) The English Premier League starts up again in three months.

BTW, I shouldn't have posted in this forum so soon after the game. I apologize to my fellow ASFN brothers.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) The English Premier League starts up again in three months.

BTW, I shouldn't have posted in this forum so soon after the game. I apologize to my fellow ASFN brothers.
Actually, i thought it was well-played. Now if you would have said Marion should play in the WNBA, that would have been bad.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
and this aint LA .. turn in your Cards fan pass right now..

ya I said it.. come find me to fight for it if you wish..

I aint hard to find...

What would that accomplish, exactly? Would beating me up somehow get the Suns into the next round?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I aint hard to find...

Easy, Gee. No need to hate.

Just keep your "Eyes on the Prize." :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren't you banned?

:D

I was - originally for 30 days! - for posting smack in the Smack Shack...in this very thread.

I called out Suns fans for their over-sensitivity and made it clear in my post that it was smack in the Smack Shack. (KloD even responded jokingly, but his post was erased with mine.)

After I was banned (a first for me on any site), Renz made an almost identical post in another smack thread and nothing was done to him.

I wish I had a photo of Kobe putting Marion on his butt driving to the basket. :)

If there is anything as predictable as the sunset, it is Suns fans crying about the refs after every loss. Pathetic.

I think all these decades without a title has given them some sort of collective inferiority complex.

GO LAKERS!!!

:D

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was - originally for 30 days! - for posting smack in the Smack Shack...in this very thread.

I called out Suns fans for their over-sensitivity and made it clear in my post that it was smack in the Smack Shack. (KloD even responded jokingly, but his post was erased with mine.)

After I was banned (a first for me on any site), Renz made an almost identical post in another smack thread and nothing was done to him.
Troublemaker! ;)

PHXDragon

Rookie
Reaction score
Gee! said:

I aint hard to find...

So if anybody were to find you what would they find? Just you or about 20 other boys behind your back? Im just messin with ya dog but callin someone out on computer is retarted. Chill homey

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if anybody were to find you what would they find? Just you or about 20 other boys behind your back? Im just messin with ya dog but callin someone out on computer is retarted. Chill homey

Most of us know Chid...he's cool.

He doesn't like blondes though...he thinks they are all rich.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone like Renz understand why he has Horry as his avatar? Other than piss off Suns fans and disrespect the state he lives in? Nice job dude.. Im sure your kids must be confused, if you have any.. *******... What values do your have other than being an ass?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Can anyone like Renz understand why he has Horry as his avatar? Other than piss off Suns fans and disrespect the state he lives in? Nice job dude.. Im sure your kids must be confused, if you have any.. *******... What values do your have other than being an ass?

It's only a game, Gee. Lighten up.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone like Renz understand why he has Horry as his avatar? Other than piss off Suns fans

Probably because Horry hit huge shots for the Lakers and won us rings. Also he threw a towel in Danny Ainge's face (super bonus points).

And also that bolded part above, probably.

I love Robert Horry...he's done great things for the Lakers and a cheap shot on Nash isn't going to change my opinion of him. It isn't like he is a cheap shot artist.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Probably because Horry hit huge shots for the Lakers and won us rings. Also he threw a towel in Danny Ainge's face (super bonus points).

And also that bolded part above, probably.
In that order. :D

That three-pointer to beat the Kings in the playoffs (following Vlade's tip out) made "Big Shot Rob" a Lakers legend for all time.

Also, it is a comment on the irony of a foul by a Spurs reserve probably swinging the series for San Antonio.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In that order. :D

That three-pointer to beat the Kings in the playoffs (following Vlade's tip out) made "Big Shot Rob" a Lakers legend for all time.

We would have been done if not for that. Sac would have gone on to the Finals. I was at Game 3 when we got SMOKED. Then back at home in Phoenix watching that game 4, feeling like it was done for ready to go down 1-3 in the series and heading to Arco for 2 more games, if that, and we start a monster comeback. Then IT happened. One of the most incredible fan moments, and it didn't come from Kobe or Shaq, but from from Will Smith.

Awesome.

Here's the link of that game recap:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/2002/playoffs/news/2002/05/26/kings_lakers_ap/

"oh look what i got"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose