New Profile Posts

1. Passepartout
  2. AZ Native
    AZ Native Shaggy
    Hi. I just posted a video on the "Post a Youtube video, any Youtube video" thread. But it is so funny and could apply to some on this board. Is there anywhere else it can be posted so more can see it. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABRgZH12YA
  3. Timm Rosenbach
    1. cardpa
      cardpa
      Did you go the University of Scranton?
      Apr 15, 2019 at 8:44 AM
    2. Timm Rosenbach
      Timm Rosenbach
      No but my friend did. Penn State talk all day
      Apr 15, 2019 at 1:37 PM
  4. Kai
    Kai
    Some, someone said: To win the retreat, we all in too deep Playin' for keeps, don't play us for weak
  5. Timm Rosenbach
    Timm Rosenbach NJCardFan
    “I remember: Michael Bidwill was quite surprised. To find Steve Keim with the working girls in the county Jail.” I love fellow Steely Dan fans
  6. Passepartout
    Passepartout
    Showers of April!
  7. Sun Devil Mania
    Sun Devil Mania
    Formerly known as Asuhoopsnut
  8. MrYeahbut
  9. Passepartout
    Passepartout
    Ready for Spring Fling
  10. az jam
    az jam Zeno
    How did you know that Bidwill's plane was in Oklahoma? You called it right yesterday as the Cards bras is workingMurray out today in Norman on campus.
    Wow!!
    More
    Kyler Murray is meeting with the Arizona Cardinals today on the Oklahoma campus, as @AaronWilson_NFL reported. Cardinals hold the No. 1 overall pick; let the speculation continue.
    1. Zeno
      Zeno
      There is a plane tracking site I use for work sometimes (it is a public site), once I got the Cardinals planes ID code I was able to track it. Funny thing is Bidwill masked the tail number but not the ID...so until he figures that out I can still look.
      The website if Flightaware Bidwills plane ID is CXF1
      Mar 19, 2019
  11. ActingWild
    ActingWild
    I do all my own stunts, but not intentionally.
  12. Passepartout
    Passepartout
    Irish of the Luck
  13. PACardsFan
    PACardsFan
    Thoughts on Cardinals drafting Murray?? I personally think he’ll be a handful in the NFL. But, still not ready to lose Rosen/Bosa.
  14. PACardsFan
    PACardsFan
    So true Rosie. I have thick skin when it comes to politics. And I always thought AZ was a pretty red state. Turning purple though.
  15. Timm Rosenbach
    Timm Rosenbach PACardsFan
    Lots of snowflakes on this board Godfather. A bunch of Johnny Fontaine’s