Seems that we have alot of money this year for free agency
Van said the biggest need for the Suns were in the PG and C position
I believed that the Suns were going to draft a PG in the 1st round but since we do not own it anymore it is important that we make smart free agent signings
I like Barbosa but he might be a better fit coming off the bench as a combo guard
I have no clue how Vujanic will play so really cant say anything
So if we wanted to sign a PG; our options are...
1. JJ as a point guard (if we sign Kobe)
2. Nash (I believe he will be able to run our club very well but he will cost too much for us)
3. Brent Barry (I woud like having him; He would cost less then Nash and he has a good jumper)
Can anyone tell me what kind of a job Barry did as a PG for Seattle? Was he good at running the half court set / fast break?
4. Carlos Arroyo (I believe he is a free agent; a player I have no clue about)
Can anyone tell me what kind of a job Arroyo did as a PG for Utah? Was he good at running the half court set / fast break?
5. Jamal Crawford (More like a combo guard; might work with JJ acting as the point guard)
6. Marquis Daniels
(Played good for Dallas last year; another combo guard; I think he had a good mid range game
I cant think of any other free agent PG.
What do you guys think? Should be sign any of these free agents?