Finance, Investments, and Careers Forum Rules:
In addition to the Cardinal Rules of the Site:
1. This forum is for finance, investments, and career discussion. It is a place to ask and answer questions, not to discuss / debate political financial policy (e.g. the Fed). Any thread that starts getting too political (at the moderator's discretion) will be moved to the P&R forum.
Example: Talking about how taxes affect you - OK.
Questions regarding how the new tax rules may affect you - OK.
Talking about how stupid the tax policy is (or how great, or if the government should approve the rules) - moved to P&R.
* Mods have the right to edit posts without notice or explanation to remove political comments at the mods sole discretion.
* If you see a political post, please notify the mod. The mod will review and decide accordingly. Do not call out the poster or otherwise make a comment about the political post in the thread - this only adds to the mods work.
2. By posting to or reading this forum, the user understands and agrees that no one who posts may be an expert, and that it is not the responsibility of the owners, administrators, moderators, or users of ASFN to either give out accurate advice, ensure the credentials of a poster or article, or otherwise have any responsibility or liability whatsoever to what is posted, linked, or read here.
You should always consult a professional and do your own research before taking any action.
In case I didn't put it clear enough - ASFN HAS NO LIABILITY IF YOU FOLLOW ANY ADVICE POSTED OR LINKED TO ON THIS BOARD, INCLUDING INVESTMENTS, CAREER ADVICE, OR ANY FINANCIAL DECISIONS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE.
3. This forum is currently under probation - meaning that if the topics continually go into a political nature, or if there is not sufficient activity, the administrators may choose to close the forum.
RISE UP DARK SIDE
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by LVG; May 7th, 2010 at 07:00 AM.