1) Sarver says you can spend up to the maximum of the KT TPE = $8.19mil.
2) LT is still a "big deal" but if you "get your guy"....you have the green light to spend up to the $8.19.
3) There has to be a chance that the other team would actually consider trading the player to the Suns....a financial incentive for them and/or a position "log-jam". For example...I'd love David Lee/Knicks at $990K....but no way that ever happens...player is too good and still on a rookie contract. Sonics I think have log-jam of bigs.
4) You might as well rule out recently re-signed guys like Mcdyess,Hayes, etc.
5) You can go for any position you want....but if it isn't an interior player...please explain why that player would make us that much better as a team and would be the best use of the $.
Drew Gooden - $6.45
S. Hunter - $3.25
Jeff Foster - $5.5
$6.37 (+ trade kicker$ ??)
B. Haywood - $5.0
M. Blount -$7.66
Collison - $5.75
Wilcox - $6.3
Pryzbilla - $5.76
S.Swift - $5.80
Gadzuric - $5.75
Mohammed - $5.63
Maggette - $7.0
R. Evans - $4.3
These are most of the group that might fit the criteria....but it's your pick!
Pick your favorite player and why do you think this guy is the best use of the $$$??? Also, can you explain why the other team might be willing to do the deal??