Arizona Sports Fans Network  

Go Back   Arizona Sports Fans Network > ASFN Archives > ASFN Hall of Remembrance

Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:49 PM   #106
Diamondback Jay
Psalms 23:1

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahocardsfan
i never said josh i think we need to get a rookie and throw him the fire at the begining. he won't learn much on the sideline.

I'd like to see them do a Palmer/Kitna, Manning/Warner situation. Get a young QB, have him learn the NFL game and the Denny Green system for a year then let him run wild in his second year.

Arizona has never had a franchise QB. Jake was as close as they've ever had, and frankly I was never conviced he was a franchise guy.

Getting someone like Leinart would be huge for the Cardinals. The other pieces can and should come. They have 25.8 million dollars in cap money to play with. However, Leinart's going to be one of those once-in-a-lifetime QBs (IMHO).

Check me out on NBC Sports Radio 1060 am Thursdays from 6-8 pm.

Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:50 PM   #107
Diamondback Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyRider
Brother Tim and I are not catholics (although I must admit I heart them). We are Christ Lovers In Tempe (C.L.I.T.'s).

ROFLLMFAO@ the acronym.

That's classic Harley. Classic.

Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:52 PM   #108
KingofCards
My Hero

Quote:
Brother Tim and I are not catholics (although I must admit I heart them). We are Christ Lovers In Tempe (C.L.I.T.'s)

You are not a puppet, in that you are correct. You are a creation of our Father and so are the Cards. They will not and cannot win again until you accept that you and I have the same Father.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:52 PM   #109
idahocardsfan
Registered

no see you are puppets you fukcing are controlled by something you created.

Catholics and christian = Man creates creature creature controls Man
I have nothing to worry about atheist will be around the world till the dieing day but catholics and christians will be replaced.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM   #110
idahocardsfan
Registered

[QUOTE=Snake]I'd like to see them do a Palmer/Kitna, Manning/Warner situation. Get a young QB, have him learn the NFL game and the Denny Green system for a year then let him run wild in his second year.

Arizona has never had a franchise QB. Jake was as close as they've ever had, and frankly I was never conviced he was a franchise guy.

Getting someone like Leinart would be huge for the Cardinals. The other pieces can and should come. They have 25.8 million dollars in cap money to play with. However, Leinart's going to be one of those once-in-a-lifetime QBs (IMHO).[/QUOTE
yeah i can understand that but still i would like a qb that can atleast win more then 1 game.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM   #111
joeshmo
Kangol Hat Aficionado

Quote:
2 Jesus christ
Is it not a sin to kill your self well it looks like jesus christ broke that sin by killing him self. so another words by your bible christ went to hell instead of heaven.
Clueless.

He Didnt kill himself he sacrificed himself. I doubt someone such as yourself who cant make a complete senteance without using some *** would actually understand the difference in the 2. He didnt drive the spikes into his hand or feet, he didnt drive the spear into his side while his hands and feet were spiked to a cross. Judas was the one that gave him up to the authorites.

As for the rest no one controls anyone. The greatest gifthe states is free will. We are free to create chemicals that cause cancer, drive drunk, not believe, believe, ect. He doesnt have control over us we have control over ourselves to make any decision we want.

Zues, whatever, the old testament scientifically dates back to before Zues was even a twinkle in someones eye.

Everyone, I can get my hands on a bus if we get enough people for the trip.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM   #112
Crimson Warrior
Always a Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck
Wrong about God, wrong about the Bible and wrong headed on what it takes to prepare a young QB for the NFL.

You've certainly earned today's hat trick of:

For some reason that reminds me of an old game show from the seventies.

Joker!.. Joker!.. Joker!

this is the most bizarre thread that I've ever read.

idaho, you're a werido. a real weirdo.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM   #113
Brian
I was told not to

Quote:
your the ****er that hates Jewish and black people. you side with hitler dip**** i'm against hitler. KKK are most catholics just to let you know so no i'm not a ****ing KKK member un like you.
Atheist = understanding that people are different
Catholics = has a diffucult time understanding that everyone is differen.
Tim and I hate no one. We LOVE you. Can't you see that??? Can't you feel it???

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

KKK= King Kearts Kards.....

That's how I like to think of it.

I love you Idaho.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:56 PM   #114
idahocardsfan
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmo
Clueless.

He Didnt kill himself he sacrificed himself. I doubt someone such as yourself who cant make a complete senteance without using some *** would actually understand the difference in the 2. He didnt drive the spikes into his hand or feet, he didnt drive the spear into his side while his hands and feet were spiked to a cross. Judas was the one that gave him up to the authorites.

As for the rest no one controls anyone. The greatest gifthe states is free will. We are free to create chemicals that cause cancer, drive drunk, not believe, believe, ect. He doesnt have control over us we have control over ourselves to make any decision we want.

Zues, whatever, the old testament scientifically dates back to before Zues was even a twinkle in someones eye.

Everyone, I can get my hands on a bus if we get enough people for the trip.
so he sacrificed him self. so lets get this staight a sucidal person wants to die and there was a monkey that would eat people . if that person goes and SACRIFICED him self willing, wouldn't that still be sucide.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM   #115
idahocardsfan
Registered

Quote:
Tim and I hate no one. We LOVE you. Can't you see that??? Can't you feel it???

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

KKK= King Kearts Kards.....

That's how I like to think of it.

I love you Idaho.
YOU HATE MY AMERICANS RIGHTS SO ANOTHER WORDS YOU HATE AMERICA, YOU ****ER.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM   #116
KingofCards
My Hero

Quote:
your the ****er that hates Jewish and black people. you side with hitler dip**** i'm against hitler. KKK are most catholics just to let you know so no i'm not a ****ing KKK member un like you.
Atheist = understanding that people are different
Catholics = has a diffucult time understanding that everyone is differen.
You compare Hitler to God. That means you worship Hitler. That means you hate Jewish People, you called Black people Jewish. You also called Jewish people Black. Neither of those things are absolutely true. Just cause Sammy Davis Jr. was Jewish and Black doesn't mean they all are.

I am a lover of all humanity. We are all Brothers, even you and the rest of the Atheist pagan, mongrols from Idaho, that lives in a trailer and plans to blow up the Government buildings, or send weird mail letters that blow up.

You are trying to blow up America you Communist!
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM   #117
mattyboy
Registered

shouldn't this thread be somewhere else?

like the garbage!!!!
FACIAL!
Old December 3rd, 2005, 04:59 PM   #118
idahocardsfan
Registered

I NEVER COMPARE HITLER TO GOD. YOUR THE ONE THAT SIDE WITH HITLER SAYING HE'S GOD CHILD MEAN THAT HE WAS ALREADY. I compared hitlers journal to the bible dip**** theres a difference.
Old December 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM   #119
Diamondback Jay

Quote:
so he sacrificed him self. so lets get this staight a sucidal person wants to die and there was a monkey that would eat people . if that person goes and SACRIFICED him self willing, wouldn't that still be sucide.
No. He was willing to be an example for the better good of mankind. I liken it to a person who signs up for the military, knowing there's a chance he or she could die while serving.

That's hardly suicide IMHO.

And I am a member of Tempe's Future Understudies of Christ's Kingdom

Old December 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM   #120
KingofCards
My Hero

Quote:
You believe in monkeys that eat people and you call us stupid?