Don't you hate the word potential?
It's obvious many groups like our CB's need to step up and get it done. Among these groups we will find the Arse Kickers...the AK's....I have 47 of them....get it.....AK47.....bad joke but I wish we had that many but anyways here's a few groups and/or individuals:
(1) QB/receiver combos of McCown/Fitz/AQ/BJ should give most team Fitz because of the 3 wideouts and the talent of same.
(2) Dansby....he may not play a bunch but I think he's going to open our eyes with plays when he's in there (hopefully the eye opening part won't be "he sucks for a second rounder").
(3) D line pass rushers....yes I said pass rush...I know what's that....Dockett and Berry and Bryant are going to put some heat on opposing QB's.
(4) O line....DG will get BIG going and Step will be the rookie surprise.
(5) Runnin back....someone will surprise for sure....whether it be Shipp taking over and not letting go or Damien Anderson
on the comeback trail....hopefully it won't be a Woody Paige surprise cause he sez we have no running back.
(6) Coaches....coaches....coaches....our coaches are going to do some major arse kicking.....motivating our players and putting it to other teams.