∑ The street address for Cardinals Stadium is: One Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305.
∑ So that your fellow Cardinals fans do not miss an exciting play on the field, please wait to use the aisles until a break in the action. The Cardinals Stadium usher staff will ask for your cooperation with this policy.
∑ All staff members at Cardinals Stadium strongly encourage all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies during their visit to Cardinals Stadium:
- Any fan that shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication will not be allowed to enter or will be removed from Cardinals Stadium and subject to arrest.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside Cardinals Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside the stadium or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased from the Cardinals Stadium concessionaire may result in ejection.
- State of Arizona law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21 years of age. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification if requested by the concessionaire staff member.
- Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny service to fans that show signs of impairment and/or intoxication.
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons less than 21 years of age will be ejected from Cardinals Stadium and subject to arrest.
- Fans possessing alcohol that do not have proper identification when requested by a concessionaire or security staff member may be ejected from Cardinals Stadium.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages will be sold per transaction.
- Alcohol sales in the general seating areas of Cardinals Stadium will stop at the conclusion of the third quarter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the Cardinals Stadium Family Sections (Alcohol-Free seating areas at Sections 114, 424 & 432).
- Cardinals Stadium management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at anytime and without prior notice to fans.
∑ Guide, signal and service animals are allowed inside Cardinals Stadium with fans that need their assistance. No other animals are permitted inside Cardinals Stadium.
Automated Teller Machines
∑ ATM's are located on the main concourse at sections 104 & 123, club concourse at sections 216 & 233 and the terrace concourse at sections 416 & 448.
∑ If you encounter car troubles at the end of a football game, please raise the hood on your vehicle. Our parking staff will dispatch a service vehicle to help resolve the problem, or contact a local repair service to assist.
Assistive Listening Devices
∑ Assistive Listening Devices (ALD's) are available and can be found at the Guest Relations offices at Cardinals Stadium. Fans will be asked to leave a valid driver's license or other form of identification when the ALD is checked out.
Baby Changing Stations
∑ All men's, women's and family restrooms at Cardinals Stadium are equipped with a baby changing station.
∑ In accordance with NFL and Cardinals security guidelines, small bags and purses measuring 12" x 12" x 12" or smaller will be permitted after a thorough search by stadium security staff. Fans that need to bring a diaper bag, when accompanied by a baby or infant will be subject to the same search procedures. Fans should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to empty out the contents. Backpacks, duffel bags, purses or any bag larger than 12" x 12" x 12" will be denied access inside Cardinals Stadium and fans will be asked to return them to their vehicle. There are no lockers outside of Cardinals Stadium to store items nor can any items be held by staff members. All items left unattended in Sportsman's Park and Cardinals Stadium will be disposed of.
Banners & Signs
∑ Cardinals fans are encouraged to show their support and may bring handheld signs to Cardinals Stadium, provided they are football related and in good taste as determined by Cardinals Stadium security. Signs cannot be commercial, political or obscene in nature. Signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere in Cardinals Stadium or displayed in a manner that obstructs other fans' views of the game or stadium scoreboards/advertising signage. The signs must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth like material. Signs cannot utilize wood, metal or similar types of materials for support. Maximum dimensions of a sign are three feet by two feet.
∑ Fans that choose to ride a non-motorized bicycle to Cardinals Stadium will be able to use the bike rack located outside of Gate 2.
Bottles & Cans
∑ Fans will not be allowed to bring any type of bottle, can, thermos or beverage container inside of Cardinals Stadium. However, fans will be allowed to bring one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) bottle of water (no soda, flavored water or sports drinks.) Parents with small children may bring bottles of formula or milk inside Cardinals Stadium.
∑ Fans may bring personal still-photo cameras to capture the special moments from their visit to Cardinals Stadium. Feel free to ask any Cardinals Stadium staff member to snap a picture of your group. Video cameras, professional cameras (with detachable lenses,) and mono/tripods are not permitted except for credentialed members of the media.
∑ All food services at Cardinals Stadium are handled by Centerplate. For more information on holding your special event at Cardinals Stadium contact Centerplate at 623-433-7200. Any catering provided by companies other than stadium concessionaire is not permitted inside Cardinals Stadium or anywhere on Sportsman's Park.
∑ Cellular phones are welcome inside Cardinals Stadium. Fans are reminded, however, to make sure that their cell phone conversations are not disruptive to the others seated around them.
Children's Ticket Policy
∑ Children 24 months of age or younger are permitted entry inside Cardinals Stadium without a ticket provided they obtain a ticket office-issued "lap pass." Parents can obtain a lap pass at the Cardinals Stadium Ticket Office on the day of the game. The child receiving the lap pass must be present when the pass is issued. There is a limit of one lap pass per adult game ticket.
∑ Fans are asked not to bring any type of chewing tobacco inside Cardinals Stadium during events.
∑ Cardinals Stadium features 7,500 club level seats that offer the best site lines and finest amenities throughout the facility. Private entrances allow club level ticket holders exclusive access to club lounges equipped with expanded food menus, full-service bars and more! For more information on Cardinals Stadium club level seats, call 602/379-0102.
Code of Conduct
∑ Cardinals Stadium staff members are in place to ensure that all fans are able to enjoy the action and excitement of the game from beginning to end. We ask all fans to comply with our Code of Conduct while inside Cardinals Stadium. Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct may result in ejection, possible arrest and/or having tickets revoked. While it is common for season ticket holders to share or donate their tickets to others, the account holder of record will be held accountable for the conduct and actions of those using his/her tickets.
- Fans are expected to sit in their ticketed seat and produce their game ticket when asked by a Cardinals Stadium staff member.
- Fans wearing clothing deemed obscene or indecent will not be allowed entry inside and/or subject to ejection from Cardinals Stadium.
- Foul or abusive language and obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures will not be tolerated.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to any type of illegal drug or excessive alcohol consumption will not be tolerated.
- Displays of affection or other behavior not appropriate in a public setting will not be tolerated.
- Other actions that cause a disruption and hinder the enjoyment of the game for other fans per the judgment of Cardinals Stadium security will not be tolerated.
Compliments & Concerns
∑ We value the compliments and concerns from all fans that come to Cardinals Stadium. Fans can express their comments in person at any of the four Guest Relations offices, located on the main and terrace concourses. Written feedback may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
∑ Centerplate is the exclusive food service provider at Cardinals Stadium. Fans can obtain a concession stand guide at any of the Guest Relations offices.
Credit Card Policies
∑ The Cardinals Stadium Ticket Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover as method of payment. Centerplate accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. The Cardinals Stadium merchandise locations accepts MasterCard and Visa.
Designated Driver "Good Sport" Program
∑ All fans are encouraged to take part in the Cardinals Stadium "Good Sport" Designated Driver program. Fans that are 21 years of age or older can sign up at the four Guest Relations offices located on the main and terrace level concourses. In appreciation of the commitment to getting their friends home safely, all designated drivers are awarded a coupon for one complimentary soft drink or non-alcoholic beer.
∑ Please refer to the Cardinals Stadium Parking Guide for game day ingress routes to the specific carparks at Sportsman's Park and surrounding lots.
∑ Sportsman's Park has signed disabled parking spots in each carpark. Vehicles must have a valid Sportsman's Park parking hangtag to enter these parking areas. Please contact the Cardinals Ticket Office at 602/379-0102 for more information.
∑ Disabled seating is located on all three concourses at Cardinals Stadium, including all lofts and field boxes. All levels can be accessed by the elevators located near the five stadium entrance locations. One power outlet is available at each disabled seating platform for the use of guests with electric wheelchairs and other medical equipment.
Disabled Cart Service
∑ There will be a courtesy disabled cart service from the Disabled parking areas. These carts are for disabled fans and one of their companions only. The carts will only take fans to the closest entrance. There is no cart service inside Cardinals Stadium. The cart service will be available throughout the game as well as one hour following the conclusion of the game.
∑ Drinking fountains are located near the majority of restrooms throughout Cardinals Stadium.
∑ Fans that refuse to follow the direction of Cardinals Stadium staff or fail to comply with the Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection from Cardinals Stadium without a refund of their event ticket, which may result in the loss of ticket priviledges.
∑ Elevators are located near the three public and two Club entrances at Cardinals Stadium. The location and availability of elevators are:
- Alltel Gate 1 – Working Media and fans with disabilities.
- Gila River Club West – Club and Loft ticket holders and fans with disabilities.
- Gate 2 – Fans with disabilities.
- Insight Club East – Club and Loft ticket holders and fans with disabilities.
- Budweiser Gate 3 – Fans with disabilities.
∑ Fans should record their section, row and seat numbers at home and office. If an emergency arises during the game, please call the Cardinals Stadium Security Office at 623/433-7147 with the seating information and a Cardinals Stadium staff member will be sent to that location. Per stadium policy, announcements will not be made over the public address system to locate someone.
∑ If you are interested in becoming part of the Cardinals or Cardinals Stadium event staff, information on open positions can be located at:
- Arizona Cardinals - www.Teamworkonline.com
- Global Spectrum 623/433-7100
- ProEM (Parking & Guest Services) - 480/921-2112
- S.A.F.E Management (Security & Event Staff) - 623/433-7300
- Centerplate (Concessions) - 623/433-7200
- Prichard Sports (Cleaning) - 623/433-7330
- Facility Merchandising, Inc. (Merchandising) - 623/433-7600
∑ There are three public and two private entrances at Cardinals Stadium. The Club entrance gates will open three (3) hours in advance of kickoff for Club and Loft ticket holders. The three public entrance gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. These locations are as follows:
- Alltel Gate 1 - Entrance for all fans at southwest corner of Cardinals Stadium.
- Gila River Club West -Private club and loft ticket holder entrance at the northwest corner of Cardinals Stadium.
- Gate 2 - Entrance for all fans at northeast corner of Cardinals Stadium.
- Insight Club East - Private club and loft ticket holder entrance at the east side of Cardinals Stadium.
- Budweiser Gate 3 - Entrance for all fans at southeast corner of Cardinals Stadium.
∑ Cardinals Stadium is equipped with escalators located adjacent to the three public and two private entrances. The escalators at Gates 1, 2 & 3 allow guests to access the Club and Terrace concourses. The escalators at the Gila River Club West and Insight Club East entrances access the Club level only. The escalators will run in the upwards direction through halftime and changed to the downward direction during the second half to speed exiting at the conclusion of the game. Fans are asked to never walk up or down a non-operational escalator.
∑ There are a total of 12 Family restrooms which are intended for the use of parents with small children and fans with disabilities. All Family Restrooms are outfitted with baby-changing tables and ADA compliant. The Family Restrooms are located on the main concourse (near Sections 102, 114, 124 & 136), club concourse (near Sections 204, 219, 230 & 247) and terrace concourse (near Sections 404, 421, 435 & 454.)
Family Sections (Alcohol-Free)
∑ There are three sections at Cardinals Stadium in which alcohol is not permitted. Fans that hold tickets in Sections 114, 424 & 432 will not be allowed to bring or consume alcohol in these three areas.
∑ Letters to Cardinals players should be sent to the following address:
- Player's Name
- c/o Arizona Cardinals Football Club
- P.O. Box 888
- Phoenix, AZ 85001-0888
∑ Cardinals Stadium features a unique rollout natural-grass playing field, contained in a single tray measuring 234 feet wide by 403 feet long and weighing a hefty 18.9 million pounds. The first completely retractable field in North America, it will be positioned inside the stadium on game days to offer the preferred natural-grass playing surface for football and outside the stadium the remaining 350+ days of the year to receive the needed sunlight and water to grow. A total of 462 steel wheels riding on 13 parallel steel rails are used to slide the field tray in and out of the facility. Of those 462 wheels, only 76 of them are powered by a one-horsepower electric motor to move the field tray from outside to inside in roughly 70 minutes. The flexibility of this unique design allows Cardinal Stadium to serve as a true multi-purpose venue featuring a 152,000 square-foot event floor.
∑ Cardinals Stadium has four First Aid locations that are available to assist fans throughout the event. The First Aid offices are located along the main concourse (near Sections 122 & 136) and terrace concourse (near Sections 416 & 448).
Food & Beverage Policy
∑ Fans are not allowed to bring any food or beverage items inside Cardinal Stadium. We ask that fans either leave these items inside their vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint outside of the stadium. The only exceptions are fans are permitted to bring one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen plastic bottle of water and food and beverage items for infants under two years of age.
Gate Opening Times
∑ Gila River Club West and Insight Club East entrances will open for club and loft ticket holders three (3) hours prior to kickoff. All public entrance gates will open ninety (90) minutes prior to kickoff.
Gila River Club West
∑ Fans holding tickets for Club level sections 201-222 or lofts numbering L207 to L216 or L301 to L322 are located on the Gila River Club West lounge. Please enter Cardinals Stadium through the Club West entrance doors, on the northwest side of Cardinals Stadium.
Guest Relations Offices
∑ The Cardinals Stadium Guest Relations offices are ready to assist and make your visit a memorable one. The Guest Relations offices are located along the main concourse (near Sections 104 & 123) and upper concourse (Sections 417 & 448.) Some of the services available at our four Guest Relations offices include: “Safe in the Stadium” Wristbands, Lost & Found, Lost Children, "Good Sport" Designated Driver Program, Stroller/Wheelchair check-in and Guest Comment forms.
Insight Club East
∑ Fans holding tickets for Club level sections 227-248 or lofts numbering L232 to L243 or L333 to L367 are located on the Insight Club East lounge. Please enter Cardinals Stadium through the Club East entrance doors, on the east side of Cardinals Stadium. While at the game, be sure to visit the Insight Briefing Center to learn how you can put the technology behind the team to work for your business.
∑ Laser pointers are considered a prohibited item at Cardinals Stadium and are subject to confiscation if brought inside the facility.
∑ There are a total of 88 lofts, often referred to as suites in other sports venues, at Cardinals Stadium. The design, build-out and furnishings inside the lofts follow in line with the overall architectural characteristics of the stadium. Lofts are located on both the club level lounges and loft level corridor. For more information on lofts at Cardinals Stadium, please call 602-379-0102.
Lost and Found
∑ If during your visit to Cardinals Stadium you misplace an item or find something that belongs to another fan, please visit one of the Guest Relations offices. Claim forms are available to report missing items. Fans inquiring about lost items should call the Cardinals Stadium Security Office at 623-433-7147. Items lost at prior games are held in storage for 30 days and then are donated to a local charity. Cardinals Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
Lost Children and Guests
∑ Children that are separated from their family or friends will be escorted by a Cardinals Stadium staff member to the closest Guest Relations office. All children are encouraged to stop by a Guest Relations office to get a "Safe in the Stadium" wristband when they first arrive.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
∑ Lost or stolen tickets can be replaced only under certain conditions. Please contact the Cardinals Ticket Office at (602) 379-0102 for replacement guidelines.
∑ When first entering Cardinals Stadium, fans will be on the Main concourse level. The bridge over the south endzone allows the Main Concourse to completely encircle Cardinals Stadium. The Cardinals Ticket Office and AZone Team Store are located on the main concourse, along with numerous concession stands, restrooms, two First Aid rooms and two Guest Relations locations.
∑ All credentialed members of the media will enter the building at the Media Entrance, located to the south of Gate 1.
∑ Cardinals and other NFL merchandise is available at the AZone Team Store, next to Gate 2 on the main concourse level. The Team Store is open on game days for ticket holders and non-game days for all. On game days, there are additional merchandise stands on the main concourse (near Sections 101 & 137) and terrace concourse (near Sections 408 & 440). For more information, call the AZone Team Store at 623-433-7600.
∑ All motorcycles must possess a hangtag to gain entry into Sportsman's Park, Glendale Youth Fields (Lot F) and Westgate Town Center (Lot G.) Please follow the directions of the parking staff and place two motorcycles per parking stall.
National Anthem Performances
∑ Do you have what it takes to perform the National Anthem before a Cardinals home game? If so, contact the Cardinals Entertainment Department at 602-379-1825 for more information.
Noise Making Devices
∑ Musical instruments or any types of noise making devices are not permitted inside Cardinals Stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, items like air horns, cowbells and whistles.
Oversized Vehicle Parking
∑ There is no oversized vehicle (RV's, buses and limos) parking at Sportsman's Park. A limited number of parking hangtags are issued for oversized parking at the Glendale Youth Fields and Lot H. For more information on oversized parking, please contact the Cardinals Ticket Office at 602/379-0102.
∑ Sportsman's Park, Glendale Youth Sports Fields and Westgate Town Center are the main parking locations for Cardinals season ticket holders. All of these locations require a pre-issued Cardinals hangtag for access. Fans cannot pay to park on game day at Sportsman's Park, Glendale Youth Sports Fields or Westgate Town Center. Single-game ticket holders can park in Lot H, located on 91st Avenue to the south of Kellis High School. All lots open four (4) hours in advance of kickoff and close one (1) hour after the conclusion of the football game.
∑ Cardinals Stadium does not have any payphones available to fans. However, fans can request the use of a phone at any of the four Guest Relations locations if needed. A TDD phone for hearing and speech impaired fans is located at the Guest Relations office next to Gate 1.
Playing Field - No Trespassing
∑ Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or accessing the playing field without the proper credential will be considered trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and possible arrest.
∑ Fans are reminded that the following items will not be permitted to be brought inside Cardinals Stadium:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Banners or signs larger that 3" x 2"
- Beverage containers - Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Footballs and beach balls
- Illegal drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind
- Video Cameras and video capable cellular phones
- Weapons - Firearms & Knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
∑ All fans are encouraged to pick up a free copy of Cardinals Kickoff magazine as they enter Cardinals Stadium. Kickoff will provide you with details on your favorite Cardinals players and information to make your visit to Cardinals Stadium an exciting one.
∑ Only personal radios with headphones are permitted inside Cardinals Stadium. So that all fans can enjoy the action on the field, radios operated without headphones are not allowed.
∑ Be sure to tune into the Cardinals Radio Network on your drive to the stadium, during the game and on your way home. The Cardinals radio network is comprised of the team's two flagship radio stations: ESPN Radio 860 AM and NewsRadio 620 AM and a regional network of 15 other stations. In addition, you can catch all Cardinals broadcasts in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 710 AM.
∑ In accordance with NFL and Cardinals security procedures, fans may not exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
∑ There are 50 restrooms located throughout Cardinals Stadium. All men, women and family restrooms are ADA accessible and equipped with a baby-changing table. Please ask any staff member for directions to the closest restroom.
∑ The roof at Cardinals Stadium is comprised of two 180-feet long by 240-feet wide retractable panels that will remain closed to allow for air conditioning during the hot summer months and then open during the cooler months to take advantage of the Valley's abundant sunshine. The fabric roof will allow light to fill the stadium and provide an open, airy feel even when the roof panels are closed. The roof system is designed to close in approximately 12 minutes.
Retractable Roof Movement
∑ Both the Arizona Cardinals and the NFL want to ensure that all fans visiting Cardinals Stadium are able to enjoy the game in comfort. The two main factors in determining the position of the roof are heat and chance of precipitation. The Cardinals are required to follow all NFL policies in effect for retractable roof stadiums. In accordance with NFL policy, the roof can only be closed during the game if rain or other hazardous weather conditions develop or are anticipated. The only exception is that the roof will not be closed for rain in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter, or prior to or during any overtime period. If the roof is closed at the start of the game or during the game, in accordance with NFL rules, it cannot be opened.
Ring of Honor
∑ Located along the front of the Terrace level, the Ring of Honor pays tribute to the many great players and members of the Cardinals organization over the years. Ring of Honor level seating is accessible by the terrace concourse.
∑ Radio frequency scanning devices are prohibited in Cardinals Stadium and Sportsman’s Park.
∑ In accordance with current NFL security guidelines, all fans will be subject to security screening prior to entry inside Cardinals Stadium, including a physical pat down and inspection of all items brought inside the facility. Fans can assist in this procedure by removing their hats and emptying their pockets of any items before reaching the security staff member. Fans that elect not to consent to this security screening will be denied entry inside Cardinals Stadium. Due to this security procedure, fans are encouraged to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
∑ Cardinals Stadium features the largest video scoreboard in the state of Arizona. The main scoreboard over the south endzone measures 96 feet long by 27 feet tall and covers a total area of 2,592 square feet. The north endzone scoreboard measures 40 feet long by 22.5 feet tall. Both videoboards are manufactured by Daktronics, the industry leader in videoboards. They feature Daktronic's "ProStar" VideoPlus display technology that locates full color LED pixels on 23 mm centers. This tight spacing of the LEDs will provide fans with crystal clear video images of replays, highlights and other game enhancements.
∑ Do you want to see your name in lights? If so, contact the Cardinals Entertainment Department at 602-379-1825 for more information.
∑ Fans should be aware that skateboarding and rollerblading is not permitted within Cardinals Stadium, outdoor plaza area or Sportsman's Park. "Roller Shoes," which are athletic shoes with retractable wheels, are also not allowed.
∑ Cardinals Stadium is a non-smoking facility. There are two smoking locations on the main concourse across from Sections 101 and 134. Fans on the club level, loft corridor and terrace level will utilize the north ramp as a smoking area. Fans that do not comply with the smoking policy at Cardinals Stadium are subject to ejection.
∑ Fans should be aware that the distribution of banners, booklets, business cards, circulars, commercial advertising, flyers, folders, handbills, leaflets, notices, pamphlets, posters, stickers or any other written, printed and/or painted materials is prohibited at Cardinals Stadium and throughout Sportsman's Park.
∑ Cardinals Stadium welcomes fans with strollers. However, their use should not in any way inhibit fan movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other fans. Larger strollers can be checked at the nearest Guest Relations office during the game.
∑ Cardinals Stadium does not have suites; rather, we refer to them as lofts. Please see the information above outlining the features of the one-of-a-kind lofts at Cardinals Stadium.
Tailgating - Sportsman's Park
∑ Sportsman's Park will provide fans with one of the best tailgating experiences in the NFL. With over twenty acres of grass area, fans will have plenty of room to cook and enjoy time with friends before the game. All fans are asked to comply with the following guidelines so all can enjoy the pre-game action:
- Sportsman's Park carparks open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. No vehicles will be admitted prior to this time. Vehicles will not be allowed to arrive the night before a game and park overnight.
- All vehicles, including motorcycles, must have a valid parking permit to access Sportsman's Park. Vehicles without a parking permit will not be allowed access inside Sportsman's Park or be able to pay to park at Sportsman's Park.
- A parking permit is valid for one (1) parking space only. Vehicles pulling a trailer will not be allowed access at Sportsman's Park. Vehicles taking more than one parking space or parked incorrectly will be subject to tow. All fees associated with the removal and impounding of the vehicle will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Oversized vehicles - There is no oversized parking available at Sportsman's Park. There is limited number of oversized parking locations for RV's at the Youth Sports Fields and Lot H. Fans must have a valid oversized vehicle pass to access these locations. Paid parking is not available on the day of the game.
- All vehicles entering Sportsman's Park will be directed into a parking spot. Fans are asked to follow the direction of the parking staff to quickly park their vehicle.
- Fans that wish to park next to friends must arrive at the same time. Parking spots cannot be reserved or saved for fans arriving at a later time.
- Tailgating in the parking lots must be limited to the area directly behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls is prohibited. We encourage all fans to use the lawn areas.
- Fans that wish to cook food in the Cardinals Stadium parking lots must use gas or propane grills only. Charcoal grills are not permitted.
- Fans are permitted to bring up to a 10" by 10" shade tent to be used on the grass areas at Sportsman's Park. So that many fans can enjoy the Great Lawn and south fields, tailgate groups will be limited to one tent.
- Fans will not be allowed to rope off or section off large tailgate areas. The Great Lawn is large enough for fans to spread out and enjoy themselves.
- Glass containers are not permitted at Sportsman's Park.
- Fans are limited to preparing food for their family and friends. Private catering companies are not allowed in the Sportsman's Park parking lots and fans can not sell food or beverage to other fans.
- Restrooms are located at various locations throughout Sportsman's Park.
- Trash cans and larger containers are located throughout Sportsman's Park. Fans are asked to leave their tailgate location the way they found it and dispose of all trash.
- Golf carts, Segways, skateboards, scooters and other non-licensed motorized vehicles are not permitted in Sportsman's Park.
- Sportsman's Park is patrolled by both private security and local law enforcement officers. Fans are asked to watch out for their family members and friends and keep tailgating activities under control at all times. Fans can be asked to leave Sportsman’s Park for disorderly behavior and cited or arrested by law enforcement officers for public intoxication, fighting or other inappropriate behavior.
- Like season tickets, season parking permits can be revoked for non-compliance to Sportsman's Park guidelines.
- Sportsman's Park will close one (1) hour after the conclusion of the game.
∑ AZone is the official headquarters for Arizona Cardinals merchandise. The Team Store is located on the north side of Cardinals Stadium, between Gate 2 and the Cardinals Stadium Ticket Office. During the football season, AZone is open from 10:00AM until 6:00PM. Team store hours may be reduced during the spring and summer months. For more information, call the AZone Team Store at 623-433-7600.
∑ Fans with tickets in sections 401-455, including Ring of Honor level, can access their seats along the Terrace concourse. There are numerous concession stands and restrooms, along with two First Aid office and two Guest Relations locations along the Terrace concourse. Fans can utilize the numerous escalators and north ramps to access the Terrace concourse. Fans with disabilities can use the elevators to reach the Terrace concourse. All ADA seating is located at the top of the Ring of Honor seating sections.
∑ Located between Gate 2 and the Insight Club East entrance gate, the Cardinals Stadium ticket office windows will open three (3) hours prior to kickoff on gamedays. TicketMaster Will Call can be claimed here with a valid form of photo identification. Tickets for other events at Cardinals Stadium can also be purchased here. Please call 623/433-7777 to confirm hours of operation.
∑ The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at Cardinals Stadium and throughout Sportsman’s Park. Fans who purchase tickets from someone other than the Arizona Cardinals or TicketMaster do so at their own risk and those tickets could be counterfeit. The Cardinals are not responsible for and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider.
Tours of Cardinal Stadium
∑ Visit www.azcardinalsstadium.com
for more information about public and private tours of Cardinals Stadium along with dates, times and pricing information.
∑ The Cardinals hold their annual summer training camp at Northern Arizona University
in Flagstaff. Additional information on practices open to fans can be found at www.azcardinals.com
VIP Will Call
∑ Loft and Club Level guests will be able to pick up their tickets at the VIP Will Call window, located at the Cardinals Stadium Ticket Office.
∑ With the retractable roof, umbrellas are not needed inside Cardinals Stadium. Please leave them inside your vehicle as umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
∑ Ticket holders coming to Cardinals Stadium, including all local, state and federal law enforcement officials, are not permitted to bring firearms or any other weapons inside the facility. Concealed firearms/weapons permits are not valid in public assembly facilities. Any fan arriving at Cardinals Stadium with a firearm/weapon will be asked to return the firearm/weapon to his/her vehicle. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked in and stored by Cardinals Stadium staff.
∑ The Will Call windows are located at the Cardinals Stadium Ticket Office, to the left of Gate 2. The Ticket Office is open three hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. Will Call tickets can be claimed by only the person whose name appears on the will call ticket envelope. State or government picture identification card is required.