Arizona Sports Fans Network  

Go Back   Arizona Sports Fans Network > Arizona Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Old November 27th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #1
desertdawg
2O14 is for O

Game ball for Whiz

For adjusting his offensive scheme today, adjusting for his QBs limits, for staying with the run and making sure Beanie broke the franchise. It was a pleasure watching him work that second half, even got creative on how to get Hyphen the ball while Beanie was on the sidelines. Got Fitz some lesser coverage by running the ball consistently and then running a beautiful playaction. I am one happy camper.
Defense is on it's way for real.

Old November 27th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #2
DemsMyBoys
Birdgang

Yes, Dawg. Change your avatar.

DemsMyBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #3
desertdawg
2O14 is for O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemsMyBoys View Post
Yes, Dawg. Change your avatar.

But...but...it might be a good luck avatar.
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #4
Rats
Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'

Yep, totally agree....hope it is a trend...Run to set up pass. Come on Whiz you can do it.
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #5
Brewster10
Registered

He'll go back to his usual BS next week.

We should be running the ball 25-30 times a game with this Oline and QB situation.
Brewster10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #6
WildBB
whhhhooooooossssshhhhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats View Post
Yep, totally agree....hope it is a trend...Run to set up pass. Come on Whiz you can do it.
A seemingly healthy 26 does wonders. Thought he was going to go down once again. He kept bouncing back today.
JS - CoL - RIP - #1
WildBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #7
Timm Rosenbach
More Molly McGrath please

Quote:
Exactly right. Time for a complete change in the offensive philosophy. This is not the 2008 roster
Timm Rosenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #8
RedViper
Registered

All the stuff about Whiz not being able to draft or build a team, rode into the superbowl on Denny's drafts and can't draft himself, is becoming complete balderdash. Acho, DWash, Beanie, Patrick Peterson. We have the foundation for a really great team. Get Calais Campbell signed and I'm even willing to forgive Rod Graves.
RedViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 03:36 PM   #9
Rats
Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'

No Viper those things are not an accident. RG must go. We have no OL again and we have little depth. Anyone can pick guys from the first couple of rounds. Whiz and RG are below avg. Wins over the Rams, the Panthers and the Eagles is nothing to crow about. If we win out and make the playoffs and sign Campbell then I will reconsider. Whiz gets kudos for riding the Beantrain today...he needs to continue this.
Old November 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #10
RedViper
Registered

Quote:
No Viper those things are not an accident. RG must go. We have no OL again and we have little depth. Anyone can pick guys from the first couple of rounds. Whiz and RG are below avg. Wins over the Rams, the Panthers and the Eagles is nothing to crow about. If we win out and make the playoffs and sign Campbell then I will reconsider. Whiz gets kudos for riding the Beantrain today...he needs to continue this.
There is no way in hell, we win out, or make the playoffs so you've set up an impossible bar. If our defense continues to play well, and we are competitive in all the remaining games, Whiz should definitely stay. Patrick Peterson was a can't miss pick, any rational team would have used that pick on him, not so at all with DWash or Acho. Those picks are looking like home runs, the way Dockett and Dansby were for Green. KW gets gigantic credit for them. Whether he gets fired or not. I do agree Rod Graves should go over the side STAT.
RedViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #11
desertdawg
2O14 is for O

I hope Whiz is done going 24-7 shotgun. I hope the spread is dead, Warner is long gone and it's time to move on. Stick to the plan man, that 2 back jack is where it's at. Our fat guys sure can run block, even if they can't run down the block. Having the runs consistently is awesome when our QBs are so crappy. Fitz got his because of Whiz today, not despite, not today. The stingy defense looking for a QB to burn, and the guy on the stingy defense itching for the next punt return. I hope the spread is dead, and I hope this song sticks in your head.

And can anyone do me a favor and put Beanies head on Forest Gumps body, and caption it "I just felt like runn-nning" That would be cool!

(I haven't even had a beer yet!)

Last edited by desertdawg; November 27th, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
desertdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #12
O
LD @ F.O.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdawg View Post
Your hippie card has hereby been officially revoked!

Last edited by O; November 27th, 2011 at 05:23 PM.
O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #13
Stout
I gave my cards a victory...

Yeah, he was FINALLY able to put together the right game plan.
Old November 27th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #14
THESMEL
Registered

I want Whiz to turn it around and earn his top contract, In whiz i don't trust.
He iis tied for franchise wins- and is the longest tenured coach? or close to it...

I understand that the Rams surprised Whiz by defending the pass instead of the run today.. they should , they held Beanie to 20 yards on 10 carries last game.

We need to run it and not let a defense determine everything we do. yes playcalling adjusts and adapts, but some times you just need to
CARDINAL UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A FAN! Beanie did today.

My game ball goes to Beanie Wells, gutty franchise rushing record, Damn.
BLEED THE BEAN
  • Justice - proper moderation between self-interest and the rights and needs of others
  • Restraint or Temperance - practicing self-control, abstention, and moderation
  • Courage or Fortitude - forbearance, endurance, and ability to confront fear and uncertainty, or intimidation

Last edited by THESMEL; November 27th, 2011 at 05:27 PM.
THESMEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #15
Chopper0080
2013 Arizona Cardinals

It is no coincidence that we had success running the ball inside, as that is where our strength is. Good game plan by us, and a stupid one by the Rams. How you do not make Skelton beat you throwing the ball is beyond me.