Arizona Sports Fans Network  

Go Back   Arizona Sports Fans Network > Other Stuff > For Sale

Old May 14th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #1
tas1bo

Nordic Flex Gold Home Gym

Includes leg and butterfly attachments. The resistance is created by the Isokinetic Device at the base of the machine. Within the Isokinetic Device there are two spring-loaded brakes, which ride within a smooth drum pressing against the sides. As you work, centrifugal force pushes the brakes against the drum to create resistance. The harder you puch, the more resistance is generated. Therefore, you never have to adjust the machine. It adjusts for you. There are three basic levels of resistance, which is determined by the number of pulleys that the cord is routed over. Making these adjustments is very easy. Each of these levels adjusts to the amount of force that you provide. I am asking $150.00. Unit is located in Flagstaff. Buyer responsible for delivery arrangements.

Last edited by tas1bo; May 14th, 2004 at 10:19 AM.
tas1bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2004, 10:24 AM   #2
Pariah
H.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tas1bo
Includes leg and butterfly attachments. The resistance is created by the Isokinetic Device at the base of the machine. Within the Isokinetic Device there are two spring-loaded brakes, which ride within a smooth drum pressing against the sides. As you work, centrifugal force pushes the brakes against the drum to create resistance. The harder you puch, the more resistance is generated. Therefore, you never have to adjust the machine. It adjusts for you. There are three basic levels of resistance, which is determined by the number of pulleys that the cord is routed over. Making these adjustments is very easy. Each of these levels adjusts to the amount of force that you provide. I am asking $150.00. Unit is located in Flagstaff. Buyer responsible for delivery arrangements.
I'd be all over it if I had a reasonable way to get it to Denver. Would you package it if I paid for shipping?
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2004, 11:00 AM   #3
Ryanwb
Banned

Doh!!!

...and I'll I got was a total gym
Ryanwb is offline   Reply With Quote