2. #2 receivers
3. #1 cornerbacks, always pick the weekest starting CB on a team. They get a lot of INT's because they are the guys always being tested i.e. Kwaime Lassiter
4. Duce Staley for the same reasons as Bettis.
5. Any TE worse the Christian Fauria because after him they are all the same
6. Michael Bennet - not a high pick because he never gets to score TD.
7. Emmitt Smith/Marcel Shipp - splitting time means splitting numbers too.
8. Troy Brown
- he may get you a lot of receptions but not a lot of yards, and is too easily shut out in some games.