Threads in Cardinals Board

Discussion in 'Announcements and Support' started by TJ, May 14, 2017.

1. TJ

TJ Swaggy Head Coach

Is there a way that conversations can be better organized? I feel as though there are way too many threads that are created daily, many of which are duplicates, when someone has a thought, random poll, etc. Examples are the multiple Gabbert and Daryl Washington threads, Mitch's thoughts, SBF's random polls, and others. I feel that limiting the number of threads that are created cleans up the board and promotes more in depth conversations on subjects. Would be greatly appreciated.

2. BigRedRage

BigRedRage badass Contributor

IMO a lot of times it is needed. After a page or two threads become people arguing minutia and not sticking to the subject so sometimes its better to make a new thread when there is new information.

Otherwise you are posting it to a ten page thread about how some guy thinks gabbart will be the next steve young.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Site Owner Administrator Staff Member

I don't see it as a problem. When a thread is created that is exactly the same as another, I think we do our best to merge them. Some I think don't need to be merged as they maybe talking about the same player, but have a different subject.

jf-08 likes this.