This bud's for you LA Clippers.......

Discussion in 'Smack Shack' started by JAB, May 4, 2012.

Do the LA Clippers make it out of round two?

Poll closed Jun 3, 2012.
  1. LA Clippers make it past round 2.

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. LA Clippers don't make it past round 2.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Who cares?

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. Gee!

Gee! BirdGang Contributor

F the Paper Clips.. Im waiting to see if LBJ can get to the Finals again.. Then Ill start tuning in to the NBA again..

2. Joe L

Joe L The people's champ

Good call Donald. :D

You guys were afraid to play Memphis but we've owned them since last year.
    Good luck with the Thunder, who we beat 3 out of 4 times this season...And who you barely beat with the help of Artest's elbow. ;)

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  3. Joe L

Joe L The people's champ

LOL at you with egg in your face. I know why you started this thread, after all, it is the smack shack. But I got the last laugh on this one.

4. D-Dogg

D-Dogg A Whole New World Contributor

I wasn't afraid to play Memphis. I just wanted Memphis playing San Antonio because they are a MUCH better matchup. SA can't guard Zeebo.

Seeing the Spurs bounced was my ultimate goal in caring who won the 4-5 matchup.

BTW, you didn't "own" them in the playoffs...you squeaked by them by a hair.

5. JAB

JAB Banned

Lookey Who shows up again. You have quite the courage your last post in this series it was all but over where were you after blowing the 3 to 1 lead to a 1995 expansion team that never made it past the second round either? Sorry there's no credibility to jump in like a pansy when it's easy.

The thread title is round 2 not round 1 you're only halfway there I don't have egg on my face I gave you round one it's 2 you never get past go back and read it. Have fun losing to my new "hometown" team I'm sure were both going to enjoy it. Then it will be around 43 years and counting.

PS...... show me where I said you were going to lose round one it was still 3-2 and you had game 6 at home when I put up that post. I said you "could" end up "in" a game seven with egg on your face and that's exactly what happened. I said no less or no more.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  6. JAB

JAB Banned

You don't have to explain yourself to chicken Little we won't hear from him again unless a miracle happens and the Clippers prevail over the Spurs. Chicken fits perfectly when you come in when it looks good and disappear when it doesn't.

Anybody can talk trash after the fact or up big. :thumbdown

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  7. Joe L

Joe L The people's champ

Correct, we didn't own in the playoffs...Which is why I specifically said "the last 2 seasons".

I was certain we'd beat them but I had it at 6 games. Guess we were both wrong.

As far as Memphis being a better match-up, that was last season when the Grizz tanked to play the injured Spurs. The team we beat wasn't the same team Spurs lost to.

Your Boy Michael Cooper and Lisa Leslie ( Ch.7 Sports Zone) predict the Clippers will win out against the Spurs. In 6-7 games. Mind you, these are Lakers Homers.

8. JAB

JAB Banned

Nobody cares what you have to say until you can step up in the tough moments. Your Joe L at 3-1 and J. Lo at 3-3. :D

Nice...... from now on in the smack shack your J. Lo until you step up.

You're not beating the Spurs and you know it. The only game you won this year Tony Parker didn't play. The Clippers have only beaten the Spurs 1 time in San Antonio in the last 10 years. The Spurs are twice the team and even on a bad day play better than any game you did in the last series or in the last week or so of the regular season. Plus your team is beat up.

9. Joe L

Joe L The people's champ

What is "we"? I have a life, I don't live on Message boards. And when I do spend time, I spend it mostly on the team MB that is playing. In case you forgot, the Cards ain't playing now...And when they do, I'll be here.

I guess you must have a lot of time volume posting in the off-season.

10. JAB

JAB Banned

Sure thing J. Lo it's not like I don't know you posted almost every day during the off-season on the other forum. The only reason you don't post here is you get your butt handed to you and got your hand slapped. Plus as I showed you before some for sure and IMO most view you simply as a troll. Do I need to pull up those old posts again?

The good news for you is if you do beat the Spurs I will be right here every step of the way. I wont be pretending I don't have thousands of post under a different name or on a different site. I will take it like a man and eat crow without making up stories about not posting in the off-season to cover your duck and cover.

11. JAB

JAB Banned

After a 29-29 first quarter and an awful performance defensively by the Spurs I didn't think they were taking the paperclips seriously. There is such an obvious difference in talent the only way which is still possible the slippers when is if the Spurs don't give them respect and stop coming after them. I'm afraid with a walk away 16 point victory that might leave the door open for game two. Although with the superior coaching in POP It shouldn't be a problem.

I'm sorry, slipper nation so far it doesn't look good but they play the games for a reason who knows.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  12. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

huh? they made the second round last year.

13. D-Dogg

D-Dogg A Whole New World Contributor

PAST the second round.

14. Joe L

Joe L The people's champ

Pay no mind to this guy, that's what he loves to do...Even if facts play no part in his trolling. Only reason he started this thread was because of me. He thought it was a sure fire way to get a rile out of me. When was the last time a Clippers thread was ever started here? Thank you! :D

This is where he will spend most of his time, in the SMACK shack.

15. JAB

JAB Banned

Try learning to read it might help I have my "facts" right.

"never made it "past" the second round"

Never said your name tell you came in only after your team was up big than ran than came back after they won. Joe L at 3-1 to J. lo at 3-3.

I have talked about every team in both threads good and bad. I siad the Paperclipps would win round one and when was the last time the PaperClipps did anything, this is a run at history.

How would you know you clame to almost never be here in the offseason and I just started posting here "full-time".

I'm a Troll? Your the one they call a troll. I would not call me that if I was you. Plus just look at the title of this section and don't get your panties in a bunch it's called the Smack Shack for a reason. If it bothers you I suggest you don't post in it. But make no mistake smack talk in a smack forum is not trolling.

That would be you and that's a "FACT"!

Last edited: May 17, 2012