The Passage

Discussion in 'Books' started by Shaggy, May 11, 2015.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Site Owner Administrator Staff Member

Not sure if this was posted yet, but anyone read the trilogy yet? I know the third book is coming out in October this year but man this is a great series!

2. Iceman

Iceman Administrator Staff Member Contributor

What's it about?

3. Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa BIM™ Contributor

The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Amazon.com: The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy) (9780345528179): Justin Cronin: [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@51m6UqCamcL

An epic and gripping tale of catastrophe and survival, The Passage is the story of Amy—abandoned by her mother at the age of six, pursued and then imprisoned by the shadowy figures behind a government experiment of apocalyptic proportions. But Special Agent Brad Wolgast, the lawman sent to track her down, is disarmed by the curiously quiet girl and risks everything to save her. As the experiment goes nightmarishly wrong, Wolgast secures her escape—but he can’t stop society’s collapse. And as Amy walks alone, across miles and decades, into a future dark with violence and despair, she is filled with the mysterious and terrifying knowledge that only she has the power to save the ruined world.

4. jw7

jw7 Woof! Contributor

I looked it up on Amazon and it says it is about 750 pages or so. That's a lot. So it's worth it?

5. Matt L

Matt L formerly known as mattyboy

I have read the first two. I really liked them both but I am curious as to where the third will go. I would definitely recommend the series.