The official "Hey, Stout - it's another remake!" thread

Discussion in 'Movies and Entertainment' started by Brian in Mesa, Nov 15, 2004.

1. oaken1

oaken1 Stone Cold

so...do you like,..feel them crawling on you? sneaking up the back of your shirt when you are relaxing?

my oldest boy and I had a run in with a few sun spiders in new mexico...poor kid jumped backwards about six feet across the kitchen and landed on the table squealing like a five year old girl, lmao... later I had to drag him out of his bedroom because he had used four full cans of raid to line all the cracks in his bedroom... had to put him in my bed for the night since his room was in a cloud, lol.
    cracks me up. the kid is 6'1" and 225, shredded muscle...and if a spider shows up he will jump on my back squealing like a little girl.
    makes for lots of spontaneous fun at parties though..I'm a horrible parent I guess, lol.

2. Stout

Stout I gave my cards a victory...

Yep, that's me. He must not be as bad, though, because I have let people know that punking me with actual spiders leads to rage and violence--no joke. I would have lost my job with the state years ago by beating an inmate to a pulp. Punking with fake spiders in person? Fair play, but it will be met in kind :D

3. Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa BIM™ Contributor

4. Brian in Mesa

5. Brian in Mesa