Spurs @ Suns game thread 2-7-18

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by Mainstreet, Feb 6, 2018.

1. pokerface

pokerface Registered

I just think some of us are sick of project players. If we can get a big that already has some game (and upside) by all means sign me up. But no more Lens and Benders...I mean what if the decision came down to Doncic or Bamba? After getting burned on project bigs many on here might lean towards Doncic.

SirStefan32 likes this.
  2. Phrazbit

Phrazbit Registered

Build a wall! Those eruo stiffs will never be able to climb it!

3. Phrazbit

Phrazbit Registered

Absolutely no question I'd lean towards Doncic... I'd be ecstatic for Ayton or Young and thrilled with Bagley, but of all the highly regarded guys in the draft Bamba scares me the most, he reminds me of Nerlens Noel.

4. pokerface

pokerface Registered

Yeah that's how I'm feeling. Elite bigs with game ONLY. We have enough projects. Otherwise Doncic or Young like you're saying.

SirStefan32 likes this.
  5. Poop Head

Poop Head Poster formerly known as kingdad

It's kind of odd how there a lot of people now bashing on the idea of drafting Doncic considering he was one of the players mentioned most often when people complained that the Suns weren't losing enough to get a top pick and they wouldn't have the chance to select him.

I don't think anyone has said they'd take Doncic over Ayton but he's definitely one of the top prospects in this draft. For the Suns though they'd be better off picking either Ayton or Bagley because they've never had a franchise center or a really good big since Amare and either of one of them should be able to play from day 1 on this team.

6. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

Noel was my first thought when I got a chance to watch Bamba too.