Sigh....Scott Baio tells women to "grow up"

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by ajcardfan, Oct 12, 2016.

1. ajcardfan

ajcardfan I see you. Contributor

2. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse Chad's got nothing on me!

What a douchenozzle.

3. Cardsfanstl

Cardsfanstl Registered

I guess Chachi needs a lesson on human decency.

4. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

He's probably done the same as Drumpf

5. boondockdrunk

boondockdrunk Resident Drunkard

No one should be surprised by Scott Baio's comments. He is a man completely out of touch with reality.

He is a man who claims Obama is a secret Muslim out to destroy America.

He also thinks it is funny to mock the first lady and to call Hillary Clinton a C*** (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...for-tweet-calling-hillary-clinton-a-c-nt.html)

Furthermore, Baio is so far gone that to prove he is not a racist he keeps a picture of an African American man (who he likes to call LaTrondo) in his wallet to show people. (http://www.stereogum.com/1771763/you_can_make_it_up_scott_baio/vg-loc/videogum/)

Scott Baio is a sad former actor who is trying to relive his glory days by seeking out any attention he can receive.

6. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

They guy is a deranged idiot.

7. Redneck Voodoo

Redneck Voodoo Registered

Remember the urban legend that "Joani Loves Chachi" was the highest rated show in South Korea because Chachi translates to penis in Korean? Turns out they were right...what a dick!

UncleChris and Covert Rain like this.
  8. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

:biglaugh:

9. Bodha

Bodha Registered

Having nothing to do with Trump, obviously the guy is a moron and is not fit to be president.

On principle I agree with him. The topic of "im offended that someone said" is funny to me. We learn in 3rd grade "Sticks and Stones". Words are worthless. Actions matter.

If you're an adult and still get your feelings hurt by words...grow up.

And moreover, if you disagree with somebodies opinion, that doesnt mean you have to hate each other. We disagree on this subject. Thats fine. Being able to have a civil debate without somebody getting pissy is the rarest of rarities nowadays.

10. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

Many years ago now there was a reality show on some network about a group of men who were former "stars" and were trying to get their careers back. I forget who they all were but Scott Baio was in it, along with David Chokachi(baywatch), Jeremy Jackson(hobie on baywatch) and a few others.

Baio was trying to be a role model for Jackson who is the biggest tool you've ever seen in your life. Jackson was using Myspace(that's how old the show was) to meet women for one night stands, bragging about it all over the place, he was using steroids and other drugs, drinking too much and basically just being a complete moron. Baio was essentially telling him I used to be exactly like you but you need to grow up but the more the show went on the more obvious it became that Baio was just trying to jumpstart his career and he was still the same guy. That show was a spinoff of a show where Baio went around talking to former girlfriends etc trying to find out why he was in his 40's and still not married and basically they all said the same thing, because you're a complete jerk you grew up being told how good looking you are and you never grew up. Women date you because you're famous and good looking but we all get tired of you because that's all there is.

I don't know why I watched both shows but I did, Baio's best friend was the actor that played Wayne the older brother on the Wonder Years and even he was telling Baio dude you need to grow up. You treat women now the same way you did when you were a teen idol and you're a complete jerk to them. When Wayne from the wonder years is telling you what a jackoff you are, you have a problem.

The kicker I just googled it and apparently even the first show was bogus, he was actually already married to his girlfriend before the shows were filmed.

11. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

He keeps a picture of a black man in his wallet to prove he's not racist... and calls him
    LaTrondo!

Look, I make a living at writing make-believe but everything going on in this election is ludicrous. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!

LoyaltyisaCurse likes this.
  12. Redneck Voodoo

Redneck Voodoo Registered

Seriusly? You've just been handed a ready-made character - now get out there and write him. ;) BTW, you have to list me in the credits.

13. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

I remember hearing this guy on Stern many years ago and he said that he called the show Baiowatch instead of Baywatch because he had slept with so many of the women on the show.

But, hey, women need to grow up, huh? :rolleyes:

14. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

Someone sent me this picture from Pennsylvania. Spoiler tags for language.

15. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

Yeah several of them. In the show I'm talking about Nicole Eggert was one of many exes that he visited to find out why he was still not married. And again, it turns out he had already gotten married but they still shot the "reality" show.