Rams v Cards-2016

Discussion in 'Smack Shack' started by LoyalRam, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Dude

Dude ASFN Contributor Contributor

Yo Nostradamus the point is they're out. I hope your pack of bums can beat a team playing their third sting QB and their star RB out. Maybe you're not as smart as I gave you credit for in the last post. I think you might be taking the short bus to the game Sunday.

But please hold on to your torch. Maybe even pull it a time or two before kickoff. What a world you live in. We are decimated with injuries and so is Seattle. If you don't win the division this year you never will. It's all but been given to you yet you're just one game away from pissing it all away. What a dynasty in the making. More like lucky losers.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    LoyalRam likes this.
  2. LoyalRam

LoyalRam Registered

[email protected], how bitter you are! lol. It's gonna be ok...It's sorta fun digging into the draft in early December as you'll find out for a few years. We must suffer with an eventual 32nd pick in a draft coming very soon....That's almost a 2nd rounder!

3. Dude

You would like that low bar but I don't. Now don't get crazy if I'm not here right at game time. I wont start watching the game until about two hours after it starts I have stuff to do. I will look in on you after I watch it. Now keep the faith and hold your torch tight.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. Dude

Well I was going to keep playing the ass it is the smack shack but I don't want to pull for Seattle. I will give it to you. You have your first winning season since Warner was on the team. So enjoy your season lord knows you guys were do.

So here's to not sucking. :beer:

LoyalRam likes this.
  5. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

If only you could come to your political senses as well...

6. Dude

Don't come here to troll me you are better than that. We don't have a P&R Smack shack and this sure the hell is not a P&R thread. I took some time off from P&R if you are this far out of character you might want to do the same.

By they way the last post in this thread you picked to troll of mine was from October 16th 2016 and the Rams were still a wreck in 2016. It sure the hell was not idiotic as you calmed trying to make a P&R point. You are so far off you didn't care or want to notice that.